KickMax/KPC Workout

opi1230

Just wanted to share a workout I did this morning and my legs are fried. Combo 1-KPC, KM Challenge 1-5, Combo 2-KPC, KM Challenge 5-10, Combo 3-KPC. This way my heart rate wasn't too high for too long doing the challenges, kinda breaks it up. Those with HC Extreme could do this also. Have fun!:)

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

That workout sounds like something I might try this morning. I had been debating on some cardio. I will do treadmill then your routine. Thanks for sharing that.

Hopefully this cardio will burn off some the this wonderful breakfast my children cooked for me.

kim

That sounds like a great workout. Thank you! I'll do it in a couple of days when it's Kickboxing day.

I broke down these two in a similar way last week.
Warmup from KM
Blast Challenge
Hi Intensity Drills from KPC
KPC Combos
KM Combos
My legs were tired, but my lower back was fried!
Don't you love the endless variety?
Mattea

I believe it took close to one hour. I forgot to mention that when I originally put this together, I was going to add on the leg drills from KM at the end but I was too tired.:) So this is something to work up to.

Thanks, Lisa! I did it yesterday and really enjoyed it! I see what you mean about being tired at the end although I did manage to do KPC abs.:) I think this will be a regular for me.

Okay, everyone -
When you combine all these different routines, how do you do it? I'm assuming you can do this automatically with a DVD player and tell it to select tracks or something? Excuse my ignorance - I haven't made the technology leap and am still using VHS. With the old fashioned videos, it seems this would be a pain to fast-forward the various tapes to the proper places.

Shannon

Hi Laura,

So glad you liked it. It's a killer but fun.

Shannon,

I just switched my two DVD's and used the chaptering to put it together. DVD's make it easy to do this but it wasn't an automatic thing. I agree VHS would be a major pain to try to do this with. I wish I had all DVD's but unfortunately I don't either YET ....:) I'm working on it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.