Kickboxing Dvds?

FourAM

Cathlete
I saw the post on powerstrike and it peaked my interest so I went to check out the site and really got interested. But I was wondering which to start with, if there is more than one and if anyonwe has any other favorite and challenging kickboxing favorites.
I like the challenging look of powerstrike.
Thanks Rachel:)

Surely you have KPC? If not, GET IT!! :D If so, well you already know it's freaking fantastic.

I want to bump this and ask if anyone has tried the Patricia Moreno kickboxing? There's reviews on Collage for it, but I really only trust reviews from my fellow (De)Cath-eites/letes :)

Kickboxing DVD's

Hi Rachel,

Kickboxing workouts are my favorite workouts. I am always looking for new ones. I have all of Cathe's kickboxing workouts, Tae Bo, Powerstrike, Kimberly Spreen's, Turbo Jam, etc.

Powerstrike workouts are awesome workouts. I have Powerstrike Mil. 1, 2, 3 and 4. I believe of the 4, the only one that is on DVD format is 4. You can preview a clip of Mil. 4 on Collagevideo. Mil. 1 and 2 are the hardest of the 4 in my opinion, but definitely 4 would be a good one to start with. They are all great workouts and I am psyched new ones are coming out soon.

Nadja, this is just my opinion. I was dissapointed with Patricia Moreno's kickboxing. I expected some of the same intensity as in the Powerstrike workouts, and found her to now be more of a basic to intermediate instructor. I only bought her Kickbox Yoga Fusion. Her Core Cross Train KB looks a lot better, but I was so put off by the KB Yoga Fusion that I didn't order that one. I would love it if she picked up the pace again, but I think she's trying to target a different audience now, which is perfectly understandable too.

Janis Saffell: Kick It.. few years old but great! Im not into real high intensity, but these worked me up..
Strike Zone by JS is good too, but much lower impact and has a drill segment with kicks and whatnot...

Surely you have KPC? If not, GET IT!! :D If so, well you already know it's freaking fantastic.

I want to bump this and ask if anyone has tried the Patricia Moreno kickboxing? There's reviews on Collage for it, but I really only trust reviews from my fellow (De)Cath-eites/letes :)

I actually ave Patricia Moreno Kickbox Core Cross train...it's a very deceiving workout. Your almost standing still throwing punches and doing kicks and things...and there's a pause and I'm panting like a dog. The next day, I have a hard time moving because I have Doms in my Gut and in my back and shoulders. I think it's a GREAT core workout out.

This was actually a Gift that I might not have purchased for myself, and to be honest...I really like it...A LOT.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.