Kick Punch and Crunch - Details

Cathe:

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us some juicy details.

The workout sounds awesome and the cover looks great! I am so looking forward to the new workouts.

Yeah - that's the top I ordered!! Love the cover and thanks for the very in-depth run through of the workout. As always, you go above and beyond! Thanks Cathe......Sami

Cathe,
Thanks for the description of the workout, it sound really tough. I can't wait to do this one. I really love the cover, your eyes really stand out. Great choice.

Terri

Wow!

I'm very excited.

Cathe, your cover picture there is beautiful. You are getting more beautiful every year!!

Leela

Ohhh yeah!!!!! Sounds like a real burn..and I can't wait!! By the way, I actually LIKE the green.....

After this segment, you are good and fried, however,the show must go
on }(

I love that face. I'd better kick my workouts up a notch to get ready for it.

I have never looked so forward to sweating in all my life! I - CAN'T- WAIT!!!:) :D :7

Chris in IL

This is the only one I ordered in VHS as well as DVD (I ordered all the DVDs, but needed something sooner to tide me over!) I love step, but I knew I needed non-step to force myself to cross-train. Yippee! Can't wait! It sounds heavenly!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.