Kettlebells on Sale at Perform Better

I received a flyer from Perform Better about their "End of Summer Sale". They have kettlebells on sale along with The Art of Strength dvds.

www.performbetter.com

I won't look, no no, no. My DH is laid off which leaves me
3.gif
but I really NEED more kettlebells and more AOS DVDs.

Thanks for posting this, Jane! This morning I was thinking about how great it would be to have an 18-pounder . . . . ;)

Does anyone know how much shipping normally is for a KB? Even with the sale does it save $?

I just got Kettlebell way, do I need Newport? Are there any other "must have" KB dvds?

I value yall's educated opinions on how to spend my $$:D

Does anyone know how much shipping normally is for a KB? Even with the sale does it save $?

I just got Kettlebell way, do I need Newport? Are there any other "must have" KB dvds?

I value yall's educated opinions on how to spend my $$:D

I'm not sure how much shipping is. The last kb I got, I received for a birthday present and I'm hoping to get a 44# for my birthday next month.
You can probably call Perform Better and get an estimate. I haven't dealt with their customer service personally but I have never had a problem ordering from them.

Newport is a great workout. Also, Keith Weber's Extreme Cardio Kettlebell workout is great too!

I ordered 3 vinyl first choice kbells from Perform better last week before the sale began. I called them yesterday about the price difference and they adjusted my bill immediately! They have Fantastic customer service!!!

My kbells arrived yesterday(Perform Better ships fast too!).
My First choice kbells are fabulous and worth the extra money IMO. The handles are very smooth and I love the rubbler plate on the bottom. Ok, the colors are what I was drawn to and I'm happy about that:) They are a great addition to my gym.

Because of the great savings, I went back to order another 4, 8, and 16kg and AOS Firepower. I only hope I will find use for the 16 kbell:eek:.
Oh, I love the kbells for overhead tricep extensions:p

Uh-oh...I may have to use this opportunity to get a 20kg, too...>-)

I know shipping to the east coast for PB is very reasonable. I paid $14 to have two KB's (8kg & 12kg) shipped back in Feb/March. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that's gone up some due to fuel costs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.