Kettlebells on Sale at AOS

lioness

Cathlete
I just received this email from AOS regarding Perform Better Kettlebells. If you order you won't see the sales price until it's in your cart.

Here it is. The sale of sales. We're releasing it as a special because it wasn't originally on the list of items we thought we'd be able to put up for sale during the 12 Days of Christmas. But after some negotiating, and a little begging, we were able to get the "OK" from our supplier on a 20% discount offer. Click here to see what it is...

Perform Better has a similar sale going on on their site. It's free shipping. Which works out to be about the same price as AOS (if I did my math right). So if you miss AOS sale, you can still order through PB up till Dec 31. I have my eye on a second 12 kg bell :p

I have the Everlast brand KBs. They do have the vinyl coating but the handles seem small. I have skinny but big hands and am not sure if most handles are about the same (meaning the space b/w handle and weight part) or if the brand I have just does not have a great design. The problem comes in with some of the moves where you switch hands. Shipping would be a bear on these though!! Any idea about the handle situation, anybody?

I have a few different types of KB's, and by far the Perform Better ones are my least favorites.

(The Ader---of which I only have one so far---is my favorite, with GoFit coming a close second. One reason I prefer the Ader is that my 30# Ader is about the same size as my 25# GoFit, if not a bit smaller).

I have the Everlast brand KBs. They do have the vinyl coating but the handles seem small. I have skinny but big hands and am not sure if most handles are about the same (meaning the space b/w handle and weight part) or if the brand I have just does not have a great design.

Are those the ones they sell in Walmart? If so, I didn't like the looks of those at all.

I have ones from Dragon Door, Perform Better and Power Systems. My favorites are the ones from Perform Better. I have them in 30#, 35# and 44#.

Are those the ones they sell in Walmart? If so, I didn't like the looks of those at all.
Kathryn - I just now saw this post. I don't know - I got mine at Sports Authority. Something about the handle bothers me - the Perform Better ones look like there is more room in there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.