*** KeTTLeBeLL HuMPDaY ***

Melissa - Hope you got some sleep last night. Nice workout yesterday!:)

Jane - Yay for the pool!!! Hope you had a great swim. :)

Hi Deanie!

Yesterday was variety day, so I pulled this out of the NJCF archives:

5-in-30
AMRAP in 30 minutes, 1 kettlebell (12kg)
* Swings 5r/5l
* Cleans 5r/5l
* Push press 5r/5l
* Racked squats 5r/5l
* Walkouts 10

Ended up with 9 full rounds, plus 10 swings, 10 cleans, 10 pp, and 9 squats.
This was one of those workouts that feels kinda tame for the first round or two, then smokes you at the end...a big sweaty mess! :eek:

RoP medium day on tap for tonight.

Have a good day! BBL.

Good Morning :)

I am off of school for the rest of the week (holiday and then I took a personal day) so I will be working out after the kids go to school!!! (doing the happy dance!!:):))

My workout was much better today and I was really happy with it!:)

Melissa::: Great workout yesterday! If you didn't sleep well, there is something wrong with you!!!;):p I would have taken a nap after that workout!

Jane::: Hope you enjoyed the pool!!

Gayle::: I like your workout yesterday! love NJCF! I keep telling my brother he needs to go there. they are only 25 min. from his house!! (maybe 20 min) Enjoy RoP tonight!

Have a great day gals. I have some things lined up to do, but I will probably check back later since I have all day to myself!!!!!!!!!!!:):D:D:):D:D:)

It rained last night (right went I got home :mad:) so no swim last night. Of course it stopped raining about 30 minutes later. :mad::mad: So I ended up taking a rest day because I was total body sore.

Tonight it's a 4 mile run and it better not rain. We are starting the summer cycle of afternoon showers.

Gayle ~ I like your workout from last night. Those max rep workouts are really tough.

Deanie ~ Yay no work!!! What are you reading?

Hi Melissa ~ Glad to see you on FB again!!

It rained last night (right went I got home :mad:) so no swim last night. Of course it stopped raining about 30 minutes later. :mad::mad:
Oh, I am so sorry!!! I hate it when that happens. :( I was going to take the boys to the park after lunch because the sun was shining, but now there are t-storm warnings out. So I am :mad::mad::mad: with you. :mad:

Deanie, :D no PP! That is always a good feeling, with ETK and with puppies. ;) :p
I can't wait to get back to RoP. I am on my 3rd week of swings and TGUs, so only one full week after this!
What are you doing for your day off?

Gayle, nice workout last night! I am saving that one for later.

I got the workout posted, and even though it looks like rain I am still going to run to the farmer's to pick up some more spinach and other yummies. I hope he has something new!

Gotta run!
Hugs,
Melissa

hi again!

Jane::: Sorry about the rain :( I hope you have a beautiful sunny day today to run in!:) :) I am reading the new Amelia Peabody mystery - A River in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters. I've read them all - they are funny, good mysteries, and a little bit of historical fiction. I just finished the new Harlan Coban - who usually I like, but this book was just okay. And I read The Help (HIGHLY recommend) for my bookclub. We discussed it on Monday. GREAT book! What are you reading?

Melissa::: Funny, I like your pm workouts: swings and tgu's!:) Good workout today. Aren't the snatches fun in a tabata? I hope the farmer has some good stuff for you. There is a farmers market by us, but its only open in the spring and only on Sundays. We are going to try and get there this weekend if we have time!:eek: I hope you still had fun today, and it didn't rain on you guys!

waves to Gayle!

later gators:cool:

I brought home a head of romaine twice the size of a basketball!!! :eek: Guess what we're having for dinner tonight! :p

Rhonda, if you're reading this: how are you?

Has anyone heard from Marcy? I haven't seen her here or on VF. On her profile it says her last activity was in April...

Melissa

Great workout, Deanie! :cool: Enjoy your week!

Melissa - Nice score at the farm! I haven't seen Marcy around either. :(

Jane - Enjoy your run! Sorry the swim was a washout yesterday.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've been gone so long but that never-ending project at work is still going on but I should have it wrapped up within the next couple of weeks and hopefully I'll have more time to chat.

Today I did Dove #3 and went for a 30 minute walk. Yesterday I did Power Yoga for Ultimate Flexibility - 60 mins. and a 30 minute walk/run. Monday was Cardio Dance Fusion 25 minute express workout, Tonique Mat (on the side) and a 30 minute walk/run. Tonique Mat is a really killer workout on the legs. I'm still feeling DOMs almost a week later!

My Mom should be coming down for a visit in late July or early August. I haven't seen her in two years so I'm looking foward to her visit.

Jane - Hope your Mom is doing well.

Melissa - Thanks for thinking about me.

Waves to Rhonda!

Gayle - Great workout! How's your kitchen coming along?

Deanie - Enjoy your week off from school! How are your parents doing?

I haven't had time to check everyone's posts in almost a month but I'll catch up soon.

Hopefully I'll check in again soon! Hope you all have great workouts until I "see" you again!

Marcy

Deanie ~ I will check out Elizabeth Peters. I've read Harlan Coben before but I can't remember which book. I'm reading Trunk Music by Michael Connelly. On tap is Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen.

Melissa ~ I just found a contact for fresh veggies from a friend. He sells at the local Farmer's Market but you can also call him directly. I hope to check him out soon. Enjoy your head of romaine tonight!

Gayle ~ Hopefully swimming will be on tap for tomorrow. There is only a 10% chance of rain.

I haven't heard from Marcy either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.