KCM's Presale for new DVD's is here!

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi girls!

I just wanted to let those of you that like Kelly Coffey Dvd's that KCM's presale is up for her newest workouts : Start Here, Step Boxing, Your Best Body, are up now to pre-order and get free shipping. I just checked back to see and saw this so thought I'd share the news.

Have a healthy fit day!;)

Nora

I love KCM's kickboxing workout and like her Cardio Blast, but I find this presale 100% resistable. :confused: Why doesn't she make more kickboxing workouts??

Nora, thanks for the heads up. I was excited when I saw it on Kelly's website. I love all her 30 MTF especially her free weights workouts so I just bought them all. I am not one for step kickboxing but she puts out awesome premixes so I am sure there will be something in it for me. :)

ENABLERS!!!- thank you for the info- I swooped over and picked up the Stepboxing DVD. I really like combining my 2 favorite cardio workouts.

Initially I was only going with YBB, but I really like her boxing, I don't even like step, but the video of the class looked like it's not heavy on the step so I thought maybe this is a gentler way to ease into step. I want to try out the new Cathe step coming out too, it didn't look as complicated to me as others.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.