Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal.....

This cereal is one of the first to be out of stock at my grocery store. The women in my town love it. Once I almost got taken down in the aisle because I got the last box!

Yes. I like the crunch kind. I have not had the other.

It is very filling and helps me stay--ahem--regular.

My sweet husband brought me two huge boxes from Costco yesterday.

take care
Maggie

Wow, sounds like I'll have to try this stuff! Especially if Costco has it. Thanks ladies, I'm always looking for good cereals to try.

I like it too.

If you are looking for another cereal recommendation - I LOVE Kashi Heart To Heart. It's like Cheerios only WAY BETTER. :)

I have never tried the cereal, but the Kashi whole wheat crackers are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!! I have to fight the hubby for them..LOLOL

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

Jeanette, I am with you. I get painfully bloated eating that stuff. I much rather eat my Fiber One, less painful!

I remember trying some Kashi Cereal awhile ago but threw it out because it was yucky. Maybe it was a different kind - I'll have to try it out again.

I love the Special K Heart Smart w/Soy Protein - the one w/the blonde girl from "According to Jim" on it. And I love all the soy milk lovers on here! The Silk light vanilla soy milk is AWESOME!!

Angie

You must try Sticks and Twigs, as my husband refers to Fiber One. Half a cup, 60 calories, no sugar, 14 grams of fiber. It's not for the faint of heart and stick to the serving size because a whole cup will get you over the recommended amount of daily fiber but it can make you wish you'd never been born, if you know what I mean.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

Well, I picked up a box yesterday and am eager to try it. However, I should have read the ingredients list (bad Shelley!) because it contains texturized soy protein and my body isn't very good at processing that, but I'm going to try just adding a bit to my regular cereal mix and see how it goes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.