Justinef, you inspired me!

tlc93

Cathlete
before..... "sit still, feet off the floor and take some pictures please! And remember how much I love you!!"image.jpg

During...Head..UP..Mom!!!!

image.jpg

After.....well that was fun.....ice pack please! Yes I'm on my knees, just look at those freakishly small wrists people!!!

Last edited:
Fab photos! You look STRONG.

I posted my photo on facebook, along with another one of my daughter and myself all dressed up later that evening. The photos divided people - some 'liked' the push-up, others 'liked' the pretty photo. No-one liked both. Weird. It's made me want to post a series of snaps of me doing strong-but-silly things.

Fab photos! You look STRONG.

I posted my photo on facebook, along with another one of my daughter and myself all dressed up later that evening. The photos divided people - some 'liked' the push-up, others 'liked' the pretty photo. No-one liked both. Weird. It's made me want to post a series of snaps of me doing strong-but-silly things.

Go for it, Justine!! Roz, you just crack me up!

Thanks everyone! It was actually a lot of fun! We kept trying different angles, different sitting positions etc. My daughter kept falling off. We laughed hysterically. At one point the dogs thought it was play time and got right in my face. I started down with my chest on the floor and lifted her up....WHEW!!! I don't know how many times we did it before we got a decent picture.

Why stop at children? Husbands / wives, parents, neighbours. All of the above at once? My dad saw my photo on facebook and threatened to do some push-ups with my mum on his back (they're both in their 70s). I'm not sure who was more nervous!

That's right, step up. My daughters live out of state. I may have to see if my dogs are game. They sit and watch me workout, but I'm sure sitting on my back, is a different story. Never mind. Who's next?

tlc93, you did it!!! Way to go, girl! And the smiles on your DD's face, just like Justine's daughter. Karen, I think your adult kiddos would jump at the chance to sit on your back and enjoy zero gravity. Just do it!!!

Anyone else thinking this should be the replacement for last summer's Ice Bucket Challenge? I'd really love to see Cathe post a family push-up pic with both her sons on her back!

Lisa

YES!!!!!! The FAMILY & FRIENDS push up challenge!! Like I said though....I don't know how many times we tried it before we got a workable shot. I have another pic (prob the LAST one) where I am almost on my face, my daughter is laughing, falling off. I think we were BOTH sweating when we finished. Getting "the shot" makes it look easy but boy it's not!

Excellent idea!! Post your pics! Be proud! Really people.........next!

Silly Clare....photo shop! You're too funny! Actually a cardboard cut out of someone on your (or anyone else's) back would be funny. Be creative! Hey why not!

LMAO! This chain, and especially the pic, totally made my day! You ladies are the best, seriously! You've got me debating as to whether or not I could hold my daughter on my back....she's 21 and weighs about 20 pounds more than me...hmmmm. Sounds like a trip to the hospital in the making.... ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.