Just stopping in to say HELLO

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Glassboro Road Trip Cathletes! I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by. Soon we will be working out together and having a "blast" doing it...tee hee :D

Cathe,

I am so excited!! This will be my third road trip and I have recently lost 20 LBs and feeling great. This will be my best one yet. I cannot wait to see you and work out with you.

Lisa

Less than 3 months! It'll be here before we know it............can't wait to see you & everyone again!

Wow Lisa....that's great. Congrat's on your accomplishment. You are going to be the energizer bunny during all of the workouts :)

Can't wait to see you again.

Cathe

Cathe,

I am so excited!! This will be my third road trip and I have recently lost 20 LBs and feeling great. This will be my best one yet. I cannot wait to see you and work out with you.

Lisa

Hi!

Hi Cathe and RTers! I am very excited for this RT! It'll be great to see "old" friends & to meet some new ones. Cathe knows how to put on a real PARTY!!!! Counting down the days.

Party in NJ!!!

Hi Cathe and RTers! I am very excited for this RT! It'll be great to see "old" friends & to meet some new ones. Cathe knows how to put on a real PARTY!!!! Counting down the days.

Ditto my friends! Can't wait to see EVERYONE :eek::cool::rolleyes:

I'm so excited! This will be my only vacation this summer! I hope I don't go into labor during step :-0

Can't wait to see you all next month!!!

Tracey

Yeah Tracey will be there!! I didn't realize you were expecting another baby. Congrats!!!

Can't wait to see everyone next month!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.