wink.gif

HELLO.....?

You're getting the NEW videos tomorrow? I'm MAJORLY JEALOUS!!! Congratulation
happy.gif
! Let me know what one you do first
wink.gif
!

New Tapes are on the way!!!!

I checked the UPS tracking and my videos are in transit and are scheduled to be here (CA) on August 25, 2000. Boy I am really excited now, I won't be able to sleep
happy.gif

happy.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

Terri

mine are in transit!!

checked the UPS tracking - mine will be here Friday!! Have to figure out what to do first!!

Looks like...

...I need to plan a mall-walk with a very good friend of mine so I can check out her VHS covers!!!! Let me know which one you try 1st. Erica!
wink.gif

DebbieH

Shipment notification

It has been so long since I ordered the videos, and I have never ordered directly before, but how did you find out the tracking # and shipment notification?

Thanks,

Lynn

Just use the UPS Tracking button...

...on the main page (Cathe's) and put your phone number in. If nothing comes up, it means your package hasn't been shipped yet. Which is the case for me, unfortunately.
sad.gif

Me too

....but, at least we know that all orders that were received by May 11th have been processed so a lot more people will get notifications tomorrow. I can't wait!!

Alli
happy.gif

Mine hasn't shipped yet either,

but I really can't say anything as I didn't order until the last few days of the sale. So I will be patient, as much as I can anyway
wink.gif
!

THAT'S NOT FAIR!

I AM GLAD YOU ARE GETTING YOURS BUT I WILL NOT MINE UNTIL MONDAY. O WELL! HAVE FUN WITH THEM AND DON'T WORK TO HARD!

Was My Order Lost?

I ordered May 1st in the morning (about 9 a.m.). My sister ordered later that day. She received her verification, but I did not! I also tried the tracking. If it just has not shipped yet, that's okay, but I'm worried that my order may have been bypassed! They said that all orders made before 5/11 have been processed. Anyone else with the same situation? It would be premature to send an e-mail because maybe it will be coming and everyone is so busy it probably won't be read yet anyway.

Did you check the UPS tracking site?

Follow the UPS link on Cathe's home page and enter your phone number to see if your package can be tracked. They said due to typo's some people might not get an email.

Just ignore this message if you've already tried this. Good Luck.

Alli
happy.gif

My Order

Yes, I did. But it occurred to me that a few days ago, I asked them to change my shipping from my home to my office, but ONLY if it was a simple thing to do. I didn't say, but I meant, if it wouldn't delay my order. I wonder if I got put back to the end of the line? BOO HOO!

I'd wait until this evening....

and then if you haven't heard anything or been able to track it, try emailing them so you'll know for sure. I'm not sure how often UPS is picking up the packages but I know that Chris said the last pick up is at 4:30 est.

Alli
happy.gif

YAHOO!!

I just got my e-mail notification of shipping...it said my tapes are due to arrive on Friday...I can't wait
happy.gif
happy.gif
!!!

New tapes

Hi Jackie7! I just checked the UPS tracking and my tapes will arrive at my house today! Too bad I'm stuck here at work but tonight I'm supposed to be doing legs and guess what tape I'll be doing tonight! I'm sure all of us will have a lot to say once we're all doing them. Happy working out! Kathy

Thanks for your Support

Thanks for your support. I'm such a panic case! My husband just called to tell me the tapes were delivered at home! Sorry I overreacted!

me too :-(

I ordered on May 1st, and mine still doesn't show up as having been shipped. I don't want to bother SNM, but I want my videos.
sad.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.