Just Ordered Those Cute Blue Rykas for $29.99!

I did CrossFire earlier today in my new shoes. Not only did I have the same shoes, but I happened to be wearing black shorts and blue sports bra!

So it may have been the shoes, or me pretending to be part of the crew, but maybe it is me getting stronger. I just know I felt like I rocked this workout today! WooHoo!!! :eek:

Lisa
Happy little accident! :p

I ordered mine at naturilizer.ca They only have the white/blue/coral ones, but hey! at that price (same deal). Plus, I got 10% off with code NAT10 (in Canada NATCA10). To make sure for the fit, I went around stores to try them on. Never found Transpire in stores, but was pretty confident the fit would be pretty much the same in another model. Guess I'm lucky taht size 6 is not as in demand. Should have bought 2 pairs!:rolleyes:

I ordered mine at naturilizer.ca They only have the white/blue/coral ones, but hey! at that price (same deal). Plus, I got 10% off with code NAT10 (in Canada NATCA10). To make sure for the fit, I went around stores to try them on. Never found Transpire in stores, but was pretty confident the fit would be pretty much the same in another model. Guess I'm lucky taht size 6 is not as in demand. Should have bought 2 pairs!:rolleyes:

I didn't know your feet were so teeny Linda!

I got mine, and was surprised that on the box they are saying something about being endorsed by Kelly Ripa? did anyone else's come with that?

I got mine, and was surprised that on the box they are saying something about being endorsed by Kelly Ripa? did anyone else's come with that?

I was confused at the box too! Mine box said the same thing. At first I thought I ordered the wrong shoes.:eek:

Ryka and Kelly Ripa partnered a while back. I think she is on a couple of their styles. :) My Ryka XT box has her name on it.

I got my Ryka's a week or so ago. They are by far the best pair of cross-trainers I have purchased. They were instantly comfy. No breaking in needed. I love them and have a feeling they will be my go to shoe from now on. Especially if I can find deals like this one!!

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip! They still had my size, and I wore them today. Now I think I should have ordered two pairs. :). Much better for side to side moves than my old running shoes.

Have a great workout today!

Looks like I may be sending mine back. I was so excited when I got them. They slipped on so easily and were instantly comfortable. Unfortunately once I started to walk around in them, it feels like the arch is too high and is putting pressure on my foot. Bummer because I really liked them. My other Ryka's (Enlighten IIs) don't do that. I ordered 6 1/2 which is what I wear in my other Ryka's and Nike's and these were true to size.

Jean

Looks like I may be sending mine back. I was so excited when I got them. They slipped on so easily and were instantly comfortable. Unfortunately once I started to walk around in them, it feels like the arch is too high and is putting pressure on my foot. Bummer because I really liked them. My other Ryka's (Enlighten IIs) don't do that. I ordered 6 1/2 which is what I wear in my other Ryka's and Nike's and these were true to size.

Jean

Hi Jean, I felt the same way about those shoes, the arch is to high and it was painful to walk:confused: I mean, I was in pain walking in them.
So I wore them walking my dogs, for about 2 days. Now they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I guess, all I needed is to break them in:p No problem doing my workouts in them ( I am doing lots of high intensity workout like CF), they feel fine. I like then so much, I ordered another pair!

Jean, I wonder if you replace the insert with one that "fits" your foot, if they would work? I hope so as they were such a good buy!

Jean

Jean, I wonder if you replace the insert with one that "fits" your foot, if they would work? I hope so as they were such a good buy!
That's what I was going to suggest. I use "super feet inserts" in regular shoes because I have a high arch.

I think Cathe would be a much more suitable celebrity spokesperson for Ryka than Kelly Ripa. I don't associate her with fitness in the same way as I do Cathe. Anyone with me?

I think Cathe would be a much more suitable celebrity spokesperson for Ryka than Kelly Ripa. I don't associate her with fitness in the same way as I do Cathe. Anyone with me?

I agree, Cathe should get commissions on their sales since so many of us found out about Ryka's through her & I think she'd make a GREAT endorser for them. But, I get why they chose Kelly Ripa. She's pretty fit in her own right. Cathe would be an excellent "face" for them though.

Funny you say this.....I did an online survey the other day and reviewed some magazines. One of the questions listed celebrities and asked, "please check the celebrities that you would NOT want to see on the cover of our magazine". Kelly Ripa was the first I checked off! LOL

OH! And 1 of the 2 pairs of these shoes I ordered came today...I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!

For those of you who tried to order back when this thread was first started but couldn't get your size, Naturalizer.com is STILL having the sale and is stocked up with a bunch of sizes. I wound up getting these shoes about a month ago and really like them. The arch is a little high for me so they won't replace my beloved Nikes for high impact activities but they are cute and very comfortable. Plus, I think they look great with a pair of blue jeans. These have a lot more support than the Transitions as well.

~ Enabling completed ~ :eek:;)

I am trying to order mine...but my husband is sitting next to me and will ask me what I am getting my credit card out for....:rolleyes::eek::eek::confused:

need I say more?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.