Just found out I'm having twins!!!

luli

HI,
I am a mom of a two year old who loves cathe's workouts! However I stopped exercising completely while trying to conceive my second child. I am delighted to announce that my husband and I are having another child but it was VERY surprising to hear that TWO babies are on their way!!!!!! I am sooo happy and sooo freaked out. Any of you has any words of wisdom?
I was planning on easing back into my workouts (like I did with my first pregnancy) but I am afraid to do so with twins....
I also think I need to choose an ob-gyn with experience with very active women but don't know where to find one :(
Thanks for being out there and any advice is welcome!
LULI

Congrats! I had my twins in November. PM anytime I'd love to share my story. I wish I could say it was an easy pregnancy, but it wasn't....but it was well worth it! I love being a mom to twins (and three other). All my children are perfect!

Congrats again,...this is the beginning of a wonderful adventure for you!

Congratulations! I have 15 1/2 year old twins and my oldest son was 3 1/2 when they were born. I had an easy pregnancy, but the first year was really tough for me. But, it was all worth it - my kids are all very close and always had each other for playmates.

Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Erica

Erica is also a great source of information! ....I've tapped into her knowledge quite a few times.

LOL, Melanie - you are supermom! Melanie has five kids, works outside of the home with a long commute, lost her baby weight and just completed a half-marathon - all after a difficult pregnancy! I'm not worthy! ;):)

Erica

Congratulations!!
I am the mother of a "single" however I am an identical twin. Advice as they get older....let them be individuals, call them by their names...not the twins...etc. my sister and I are so close....She's a trainer and group instructor for years. It's so much fun to go to her classes, her friends and clients think I am her. Our brother is 20 mos. younger... and our Mom says the two of us was easier than one boy!!!!::p

Yay for you!

Congratulations! You must be so happy.

I recently went to the doc's and she found my tummy to be larger than normal at my stage (about 10 weeks). She hinted as a possibility of twins. Did anyone else have this as a first symptom/sign of having twins? Enlarged uterus? I feel like my stomach is so big already.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.