Just Completed Cardio Core Circuit!

Diane15

Cathlete
I think I'm going to really like this workout! It was definitely high intensity for me & got my HR up. I really liked the fact that there was no equipment needed except a mat. It would be a really good no-nonsense cardio add-on for weight days and it would be very easy to shorten. The warm-up and cool-down were each about 6 mins. and I clocked the body of the workout at 38 mins. It was definitely high impact but some of the moves I think would be easy to modify down to low impact. Some of you creative types may be able to come up with modifications for other moves.
I liked that there were water breaks given throughout the workout too. The one thing I wasn't too crazy about was that some of the core moves I felt were done too fast & I think I pinched a nerve in my upper back trying to keep up. Next time I'll go slower. I did think the core work was different than the usual stuff, and was done in such a way as to keep your heartrate elevated (hence the rapid movements I just mentioned).
Anyway, for you intensity junkies, I think you may be very pleased with this one! Have fun.

Cardio Core

Hi,

I was surprised last night when my dvds arrived by USPS. I promptly did Cardio Core today and I wasn't disappointed. It is very high impact, but could be modified to most fitness levels and the intensity could be increased if you choose not to take the short breaks. The core work was short but intense and all of the cardio seemed to engage the core in one way or another. There are new moves and twists on old moves. The time flew. I can't wait to try something else tomorrow.

Tracy

Loved it! I did it this morning. I loved the music. My heartrate was up and I was having fun. I was drenched. I gave it my all and have no complaints. Great workout!!

This was a great workout...got my dvds last night and promptly did this one this morning. 4th round was my favorite - very intense.
As a warning - previewing this is deceptive as many of the moves are familiar which may make them seem easy, but sequencing is key and this was a tough workout.
Great job Cathe.
Just finished round 2 of STS, so this is a perfect time to focus on cardio - what a great Christmas treat....

I am sooooo excited to begin the STS Cardio!

I am just having a hard time picking out what to do first.

Talk about an awesome New Year!

I am sooooo excited to begin the STS Cardio!

I am just having a hard time picking out what to do first.

Talk about an awesome New Year!

I had a hard time trying to pick one to do first so I asked my 5 year old DD. She said the purple one ( which happened to be Cardio Core Circuit :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.