Just Completed 6 1/2 month rotation!!!!!!!

denise5

Cathlete
Yeah! I did it. This morning I completed a 6 1/2 STS rotation. I do have to admit though, during the time my foot was broken, I mostly did floor work for lower body, and cardio was not done too much during this time But I am very pleased with my results. I am a lot stronger!!!!!!! I have lost 7 pounds and have a few visible muscles. Now to get the rest of the fat off so All my muscles will be visible. My favorite Meso was three. I made me feel so strong. I am going to take a rest from weights next week and then I think i will spend a month doing 2 full body workouts, three days of cardio, and one circuit day to shock my body. Anyone have any suggestions on this? I cannot wait to get shock cardio and see what it does for me.

Denise

Way to go Denise! As you can see, I'm about 2 weeks away from finishing Meso 1. I'm glad you got some good results! I'm not seeing much change right now in the endurance phase, but am looking forward to some muscle improvement in the next 2 Mesos (Mesoes?).

Anyway, again, congratulations!

Hi Everyone...I'm new to this and I first want to say CONGRATULATIONS, Denise!!! But I have a question...what is the 6 1/2 month rotation? There's so much on this website and I'm soooo confused with it all, but you've definitely perked my interest...lol. I plan on buying the STS, but I'm not sure exactly what equipment I will need (size of stability ball, weight of medicine ball, etc.) Any info anyone can provide would be awesome! I'm considering buying the STS series for the time being and watching it to see what I will need.... Again, Congrats, Denise!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.