Just a heartfelt "Thank you" to Cathe

kittygrrll

I've been reading these forums for a couple of years but rarely posted. In that time I've been working out consistantly with Cathe DVDs and now In Demand and Live.

I've worked out for YEARS, mostly at home. Lol I started out with Denise Austin, then moved on to the Firm, Billy Blanks, Chalene Johnson and more. As an anxiety prone worrier :) exercise has helped keep me sane.

I have never had as much fun as I have since I found Cathe workouts. More importantly, at 48 I am in the best shape of my life. I feel strong and confident and ready to climb mountains (both literally and figuratively).

I hope to one day be able to go on a road trip and say "thank you" in person. For now though, please accept my cyber thanks. :) I'm proud to call myself a Cathlete ;-)

Amen sister!!! You've said it perfectly. I feel EXACTLY the same way! I worked out for a good long time before I found Cathe. Once I started working out w/ her and "the girls" I got fit, trim, strong, defined, increased stamina and endurance but most importantly....it was FUN again!! Cathe has kept me going when the going gets tough, she keeps me sane, she works out the kinks of stress & anxiety and an otherwise ugly day. Like coffee in the morning....I gotta have my Cathe and crew!

Thank you Cathe!!

I've been reading these forums for a couple of years but rarely posted. In that time I've been working out consistantly with Cathe DVDs and now In Demand and Live.

I've worked out for YEARS, mostly at home. Lol I started out with Denise Austin, then moved on to the Firm, Billy Blanks, Chalene Johnson and more. As an anxiety prone worrier :) exercise has helped keep me sane.

I have never had as much fun as I have since I found Cathe workouts. More importantly, at 48 I am in the best shape of my life. I feel strong and confident and ready to climb mountains (both literally and figuratively).

I hope to one day be able to go on a road trip and say "thank you" in person. For now though, please accept my cyber thanks. :) I'm proud to call myself a Cathlete ;-)

What a warm compliment. Thank you SO very much for your loyal support over the many years. I look forward to hopefully meeting you one day.

Amen sister!!! You've said it perfectly. I feel EXACTLY the same way! I worked out for a good long time before I found Cathe. Once I started working out w/ her and "the girls" I got fit, trim, strong, defined, increased stamina and endurance but most importantly....it was FUN again!! Cathe has kept me going when the going gets tough, she keeps me sane, she works out the kinks of stress & anxiety and an otherwise ugly day. Like coffee in the morning....I gotta have my Cathe and crew!

Thank you Cathe!!

So sweet to read this....thank you!

I was so intimidated by Cathe until I started the low impact series 4 years ago. It was just what I needed. My daughter and I laugh now that we do all the workouts, not just the low impact ones. She always says, "Cathe's warm ups are harder than all our old workouts in their entirety!" I am 46 and don't know what shape I would be in without Cathe! I look great and it's all thanks to her!!! My husband teases me that I should go into advertising for the company as much as I talk about my Cathe workouts. Thank you so much and I LOVE Cathe Live!!! So wonderful!

I was so intimidated by Cathe until I started the low impact series 4 years ago. It was just what I needed. My daughter and I laugh now that we do all the workouts, not just the low impact ones. She always says, "Cathe's warm ups are harder than all our old workouts in their entirety!" I am 46 and don't know what shape I would be in without Cathe! I look great and it's all thanks to her!!! My husband teases me that I should go into advertising for the company as much as I talk about my Cathe workouts. Thank you so much and I LOVE Cathe Live!!! So wonderful!

My husband says the same thing lol!!

Thank you Cathe!!

I'll only add that along with incredible gains in physical strength and fitness, Cathe and Crew have helped me grow self confidence as well! What more could a girl ask for? Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.