Just a comment, not a question. Sorry.

Silvercat

So this isn't a question, but just something I really wanted to say. While in your Open Discussion forum this morning I was reading a thread that had to do with a video put out by another fitness expert, who, of course, in all fairness I will not name. In the thread was a link to watch part of this workout. I have to tell you, there just must be something about your personality that meshes with mine because I found myself not even the least bit interested. Please understand I am in no way trying to belittle any of your colleagues, I'm sure there are many out there who are great at what they do, I just want you to know how happy I am I found you. I've tried quite a few routines and other fitness experts' workouts over the years, but I love yours the best. Thanks for keeping me so inspired.

Thank You Silvercat and Elsie! I love what I do and am so thrilled that you are enjoying working out with me. It is your support and inspiration that keeps me producing more and more. Thank you for your continued support :)

I completely agree here. I've been working out for a good 7-8 years but that consisted mostly of doing the treadmill and inserting some weightwork but didn't really know what I was doing for maximum effectiveness. After awhile I joined a gym (Bally's) and did that for 3 years until they closes down my location. Went back to working out at my apartment gym until I decided to look at Fit TV. that is when I found Cathe (JAN 09) and have been hooked ever since. I love the variety Cathe provides and its never boring. So when other instructors are mentioned I'm just like 'no I'm good with Cathe and don't want to try anyboy else, except Gilad'.

So yes Cathe thanks for making these fantastic workouts.:D

I agree with everyone so far. I have tried a number of other instructors, but I always go back to Cathe for great, well-produced workouts.

Me too!

I discovered Cathe a few months ago, and so far I have just 3 DVDs of hers added to my previously purchased collection of various non-Cathe DVDs. I soon realized I was always gravitating to the Cathe ones (even though I have yet to complete a whole DVD at once). I have to avoid the high-impact choices, but I'm looking forward to adding everything else I can to my collection eventually. I appreciate everything about the DVDs - the quality production aspects, the cuing, the encouragement, the thoroughness of the exercises, and, of course, Cathe's personality and her own physical condition (what a role model!). The best part is how sore I am afterwards - it assures me that I did something worthwhile! From now on, I don't have to take a chance on wasting my money on any other DVD when I know for sure I have a winner with Cathe. (I'm hoping to get her step for my birthday in September so I can start buying some step workouts). Thanks, Cathe! (From an almost-56-year-old fan.)

I have to jump on this bandwagon! I was always a gym-goer and could never be disciplined working out at home. I tried all kinds of self-created workouts, other tapes and DVDs and I always ended up having to join a gym again.

Since I found Cathe, I haven't strayed from my rotations! I take a rest day per week and 1 week rest here and there, but I have no problem with motivation or direction. Cathe's the best! I've never found another instructor who created their own monthly rotations to take the guess work out of staying on track!

Thank you so much Cathe!

How special of you all to share those kind words with me. Thank you Ebonynicole, Jbliff and TopCat! You made my day. :D Thank you for your support and I look forward to continuing to help keep you in shape.

I totally, totally agree with all of you!! After being sooo successful with our dear Cathe, I began trying out other instructors. While they all have their own personalities, NONE come even close to Cathe. And especially after having the honor and privelage to workout with you in person in San Diego, it just raised the bar even higher!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. After the SD RT it's just like working out with a great friend when I do your workouts!! :D:D

I just don't feel like I get the same results with other instructors. while they are good--- they just don't compare!

You are such an incredible blessing, Cathe!!

Big hugs!
Pam

Me too!

Hi Cathe,

I just want to say that even though I haven't had the opportunity to meet you in person, I still feel like I'm working out with a good friend every morning when I pop a DVD into the player. Thank you so much for being who you are!

Steph

Cathe is one of the best

I totally agree! Cathe is one of the best! Cathe is like having your own trainer @ home with you! and that she really cares on the products she puts out!

I completely agree! I just recently started Cathe's DVDs but I have already seen great progress and look forward to doing them. Cathe, you are amazing, admirable, and motivating.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.