June Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This months rotation will focus on Muscular Strength. It features working one to two body parts per day along with cardio training. This rotation is designed promote the development of lean muscle mass as well as burn extra body fat. Please remember to include a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute post stretch to all of your workouts. Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Monday.....Slow and Heavy Legs plus the cardio portion of Step and Intervals (CTX)

Tuesday....Slow and Heavy Back, 10 minutes of Ab Hits, plus the cardio portion of 10*10*10 (CTX)

Wednesday..Slow and Heavy Shoulders plus the first 30 minutes of MIC

Thursday...OFF

Friday...Slow and Heavy Chest, ab routine from Power Hour, plus Cardio Kicks

Saturday.....Slow and Heavy Biceps plus 1st 6 intervals of IMAX 2

Sunday...Slow and Heavy Triceps plus 10 minutes of another segment from Ab Hits

WEEK TWO:

Monday....PS Legs and Abs plus 30 minutes of walk/run

Tuesday...PS Back, MIS Back, MIS Abs and cardio only of CTX Kickbox

Wed.......PS Chest, MIS Chest, and cardio only of CTX Power Circuit

Thurs.....OFF

Fri.......PS Shoulders, MIS Shoulders, MIS Abs, and MIC only step portion

Sat.......PS Biceps, MIS Biceps, first 6 intervals of IMAX #1

Sun.......PS Triceps and MIS Triceps

WEEK THREE:

Mon........Slow and Heavy Legs and Step Heat Abs

Tuesday....Slow and Heavy Triceps and Step Fit

Wed........Slow and Heavy Shoulders, 10 minutes Ab hits, cardio only of CTX All Step

Thurs......Slow and Heavy Back, Slow and Heavy Abs, 30 minute walk/run

Fri........Slow and Heavy Chest and Cardio Kicks

Sat........Slow and Heavy Biceps

Sun........OFF

Week Four:

Mon.......Slow Heavy Shoulders, ABS ONLY from Cardio and Weights, plus cardio portion of CTX Kickbox

Tues......Slow and Heavy Legs

Wed.......Slow Heavy Chest plus Slow Heavy Back

Thurs.....OFF

Fri.......PS Legs and Abs plus 30 minute walk/run

Sat ......Slow Heavy Triceps plus warm up and second 5 intervals from IMAX 2

Sun.......Slow Heavy Biceps, ABS ONLY from Cardio and Weights, plus second five intervals from IMAX #1

Enjoy!

Hi Cathe - I cannot tell you how many times I've checked this forum today waiting for the rotation! You have no idea how much motivation they have given me - please know it is very much appreciated. The rotations have been so well planned - how long does it take you to work one out? Thanks for taking the time in the midst of your obviously hectic schedule. Good luck on the new products - every series has been better than the one before. Is that too much pressure ;) .

Julie

I laughed out loud when I read this because I too have checked so many times today. At one point, I said to myself, "OK, you need to stop this - no wonder why you can't get anything done today!"

Alexandra

>Hi Cathe - I cannot tell you how many times I've checked this
>forum today waiting for the rotation! You have no idea how
>much motivation they have given me - please know it is very
>much appreciated. The rotations have been so well planned -
>how long does it take you to work one out? Thanks for taking
>the time in the midst of your obviously hectic schedule. Good
>luck on the new products - every series has been better than
>the one before. Is that too much pressure ;) .
>
>Julie

Cathe,

Thank you so very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to provide us with these rotations. I rely on your videos solely for my strength training. I used your April Endurance rotation to prepare for a week of whitewater kayaking. I thoroughly enjoyed the May Variety rotation. I found that I put more into each workout because I knew I was only going to do it once in the month. I would have never thought of this approach on my own. This month is another winner! Once again, thanks!

Regards,
Susan Wells

RE: OOOOOHHHHH YEAH!

I can't wait to try this one. I've been wondering how to incorporate cardio and the two body parts a day into a rotation. I couldn't figure out what videos, how long and how much.

Thank you Cathe.

Thanks again Cathe for taking time out of your busy schedule for us. I don't know what to do now! I loved the May Rotation so much I was considering doing it for another month, but now that I see what you've "cooked up" for June, I don't know which one to do :) Decisions, decisions.

I love this rotation. I was acually planning on doing a Slow & Heavy rotation with cardio every day. You have read my mind!:D

Cathe,
Thanks for the rotation !! It looks like just what I need before my week at the beach next month:7
Thanks

First of all, thanks, Cathe: This is just the kind of rotation I was looking for!

Does anyone have any suggestions for substitutions for the cardios? I don't have CTX or MIC, but as for cardios, I do have all the IS dvds, IMAX I, Body Max, and the Cardio Hits DVD. Are the cardio portions in this rotation about 30 minutes? Can I just substitute a step portion from another tape? Any ideas?

Thanks!
F

I think Cathe means to insert cardio and has given those particular tapes as recommendations. I believe you can substitute anything else you want even if it isn't step. I have everything she has and it's nice to get to pull out some of the older ones I haven't used in ages. Don't be afraid to substitute - you'll be fine.

Thanks, Julie. I was just concerned in case Cathe intended some of the cardios to be more intense than others. Maybe I'll substitute 5 intervals of IMAX II for Step & Intervals . . . That's always fun. . . :D

Orrrrrr you could just break down and buy CTX hee hee ;)

I've been replacing all my VHS with the DVD versions and don't regret it especially since Cathe's is using a little of everything in these rotations. So much easier than fast forwarding and rewinding. It was driving me nuts.

Thank you so much Cathe!!!! This is the exact rotation that I needed this month!! I have been doing S&H (one body part per day) with the cardio from CTX for a week now, so this rotation will fit right in!!! Thanks again for taking the time to do this each month!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.