June 30, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, June 30th at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "Total Body Giant Sets" Live.

Pick up your weights and lets get busy! Do a giant set of about three to four exercises for upper body, briefly rest & repeat those same exercises. The same pattern follows for lower body & for core too. After a round of upper, lower & core exercises we will continue this pattern with a different giant set of exercises for upper, lower & core.
Muscles be toasted

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

A Barbell with two large plates on each side.

Various weighted dumbbell sets ranging from lighter to heavier.

Two paper plates (or gliding tools)

A fitness mat

Did this one today, and boy does Cathe set the limit high!
Eat your wheaties and get your snooze in. It goes by fast and this one I thought was much harder than the PHAT workout! I could be just tired from the 3 day, 130 mile bike ride I did this weekend but I found myself lowering my weights on the upper body segments and the lower body. Something to work towards. Effective exercises, nicely sequenced, ab blasting & challenging and..... a 5 Star Cathe workout.
Work It we did!

Did this one today, and boy does Cathe set the limit high!
Eat your wheaties and get your snooze in. It goes by fast and this one I thought was much harder than the PHAT workout! I could be just tired from the 3 day, 130 mile bike ride I did this weekend but I found myself lowering my weights on the upper body segments and the lower body. Something to work towards. Effective exercises, nicely sequenced, ab blasting & challenging and..... a 5 Star Cathe workout.
Work It we did!
Awesome job, girl!! I did this workout today also. I just LOVE it! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.