June 2017 Summer Kickoff Rotation

RWH circuit upper body and abs 2...don't have ice series....yet.

Abt1abt: Zumba sounds like fun! Even better to have family to enjoy it with!

Rpage: hope you enjoyed the hitt workout! I noticed I'm starting to appreciate the variety of music from one series to the next:)

Cardio super sets was much easier than I remember..

Looking ahead, I need some suggestions for subs for pyramid upper and lower if anyone has some recommendations.

Cardio super sets was much easier than I remember..

Looking ahead, I need some suggestions for subs for pyramid upper and lower if anyone has some recommendations.
Hi Gamom! Sorry I fell off the rotation. Had to have hand surgery and I am just back in to exercising. Hope to get started on the July rotation and will check in with you the week after the fourth. Hope all is well with you and you have a great Fourth of July!

Hi Gamom! Sorry I fell off the rotation. Had to have hand surgery and I am just back in to exercising. Hope to get started on the July rotation and will check in with you the week after the fourth. Hope all is well with you and you have a great Fourth of July!

Wow! so sorry about your surgery. I hope your getting the rest you need and that it heals soon and completely! Hope you had a great holiday as well despite the hand...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.