June 2017 Summer Kickoff Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Get ready to make a splash this summer with the following sweaty line up. Each week you’ll hit straight up cardio as well as solid lower body focus, solid upper body focus, circuits and core! Great variety, great calorie burn, great results! Let’s get summer ready!

WEEK ONE

Mon…All Out Low Impact Hiit

Tues…PHA

Wed…Cardio Slam

Thurs….Super Cuts

Fri….Lower Body Blast

Sat….Hiit Circuit Upper Body plus ICY Core Two (from ICE series)

Sun… OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon…After Burn

Tues…Total Body Giant Sets

Wed…Cardio Super Sets

Thurs….Athletic Training

Fri….Legs and Glutes (Body Blast series)

Sat….Ramped Up Upper Body plus Icy Core One (from ICE series)

Sun… OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon...IMAX 2

Tues…Total Body Trisets (premix)

Wed…Cycle Sweat or Solid cardio of your choice

Thurs….Low Impact Circuit

Fri….Pyramid Lower Body

Sat….Pyramid Upper Body (RWH Bonus Abs One)

Sun… OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon..Tabatacise

Tues…STS Total Body

Wed…Low Impact Sweat

Thurs…. Circuit Blast

Fri….Cardio Leg Blast

Sat….Chiseled Upper Body (RWH Bonus Abs Two)

Sun… OFF

Last edited:
Looking forward to this too! Lately I seem to need some accountability though, if anyone is interested or would recommend a thread that would be a good check in for workouts I would appreciate it!

OMG, this rotation looks awesome. I am currently doing the 90-Day X-Train Rotation but I saw this one and I want to switch; it has many of new DVDs. Oh my, I still have two months on the X-Train Rotation. I have to decide by the end of the week - either I switch to this rotation or continue with X-Train. Help!!! :)

Looking forward to this too! Lately I seem to need some accountability though, if anyone is interested or would recommend a thread that would be a good check in for workouts I would appreciate it!
I would like an accountability buddy! Will post tomorrow early! Have a good day!

Reading there's a few of us that need accountability like myself sure did motivate me! I'm following along the rotation but doing timesaver premixes, hoping to keep my workouts to around 30 in the morning and if time allows, 30 at night. I did the timesaver cardio slam today. Lots of fun! Hope you all are enjoying the rotation ☺️

Reading there's a few of us that need accountability like myself sure did motivate me! I'm following along the rotation but doing timesaver premixes, hoping to keep my workouts to around 30 in the morning and if time allows, 30 at night. I did the timesaver cardio slam today. Lots of fun! Hope you all are enjoying the rotation ☺️
Thanks for sharing and inspiring me too!

A bit of a crazy day but so happy I was able to get Supercuts done, even if it was a timesaver premix.

Great job abt1abt on getting all out low impact hitt done. Mountain climbers, not my favorite either☺️

Loving this rotation!

A bit of a crazy day but so happy I was able to get Supercuts done, even if it was a timesaver premix.

Great job abt1abt on getting all out low impact hitt done. Mountain climbers, not my favorite either☺️

Loving this rotation!
Way to go GAmom! Looking forward to doing Supercuts. Just finished PHA. Phew! Only two risers and lighter weights but good workout. Loving this rotation, too. Thanks for chiming in, really needed the accountability today

Way to go GAmom! Looking forward to doing Supercuts. Just finished PHA. Phew! Only two risers and lighter weights but good workout. Loving this rotation, too. Thanks for chiming in, really needed the accountability today

Cardio Slam today, Supercuts tomorrow I really like this rotation

This rotation is great! Nice work ladies! Nothing for me yesterday, lower body blast timesaver today. Never did a glutes rotation but if I did I imagine this would be on it. Had to do a couple walking lunges in place due to room size but still a great workout!

This rotation is great! Nice work ladies! Nothing for me yesterday, lower body blast timesaver today. Never did a glutes rotation but if I did I imagine this would be on it. Had to do a couple walking lunges in place due to room size but still a great workout!
My niece asked me to go to Zumba with her so I missed cardio slam today. Thanks so much for posting your workouts. Lower body blast looks like so much fun. Good job, GAmom!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.