June 10 Check in Thursday 24th**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Getting us started today...

I am headed out with Lauren to walk while Vic practices some baseball with Chris.....Workout today is suppose to be rest. But, I am doing Sunday's workout which is 50 minutes of cylce. I will be tackling one of Amy Bento's DVDs; I think..

I will be back after I finish with that...

Hey Everyone!

Good Morning, Kathy !

We had a nice movie night last night. Watched Alice in Wonderland, which I was very leary about seeing. Because #1, I'd never seen the original or even read the story! and #2. It's Tim Burton, and I was afraid it would be too dark and that Johnny Depp would be scary. So I was very surprised I was TOTALLY drawn into it, and loved it! Very cool movie, and I Johnny Depp was amazing , and I more deeply in love with him than ever! :eek:

But after the 2 younger boys went to bed, and I went upstairs to my room, we had trouble. Zach stayed up to play video games downstairs and between the hour of 10 and 11p, "someone" came banging on our front door and ringing the doorbell 3 separate times! Apparently, these are Zach's "friends". I was so pissed off. And then it made me wonder what kind of parents let their 14 yr olds running around outside at 11p at night! I was one "bang" away from calling the police. I was so angry!!! :mad: And he was asking to go to 6 Flags ALONE with these kids. I'm very leary about that now.

That was our drama for the night!

Okay, so I got up a teeny bit early, I'm going to go do TURBO FIRE 30 and also 4DS Legs & Core. Will try to do the STRETCH 10 too. I'm excited!!! I'll let you know how it goes!

I want to take the boys to see Toy Story 3 today too. Supposed to be super muggy and thunderstorm-y, so not a good outdoor day.

Kathy: Nice you're keeping up with walking! I've still yet to do extra cardio. But I'm trying to adjust to this new summer schedule. It's weird for me!. Have fun with Amy. I've never done any of her workouts.

Hottie: YOU are a crazed woman!! I can't believe you did ALL those things yesterday. I'm inspired by you!!! ... And yeah, I'm excited for Alex taking "karate" , I kind of wish I was doing it with him. I know if I watch, I'll be wanting to jump in too!.... How many DVDs come with the exhale program? I think I'd like P57 slowed down!

Joanne: That is TOO cool about early Mondays and Fridays!!! Very nice for the summer! You must be so excited! And your kiddos too! .. .OH I hope the storms here today aren't bad. I'm a chicken when it comes to lightening storms!!!! and wind storms!!! and possible tornados!!!! :confused:... AND so, inquiring minds want to know, Is your kitchen all done?!?!?!?

Beth: Did I know Bob was gay? I think I might have heard hints of it somewehre, but really didn't know!!! Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) Actually, I think I might like him better that he's gay. :)... And I haven't previewed ANY of the turbo fires!! i'm just jumping in, head first!!!!

off I go!!!!!!!!

Good morning! Kathy, it kind of sounds like your family is having a weekend day! :)

Chris, that is some drama last night! Arg! I don't think I'd want my kids hanging alone with that crowd, either. I'm sorry! At least you have a fun workout planned for this morning!!!

Oh, on Bob being gay.... no, of course there's nothing wrong with it, and you're right, I think I like him better that way, because he does touch the women during the workout and it's less creepy if you think about him being gay. He doesn't do it a lot -- a couple of times maybe -- one is in the clips you saw where he puts the knee on the woman's back. He's really hard on that woman!

Hottie, way to go yesterday! Isn't it a great feeling to get stuff done?! Hey on those exhales.... did you get the new one -- lean & toned, I think it's called? It's supposed to be a live class format. The exhales have always bugged me since they're done in 10 minute segments and it seems like you just get going and they have to set up again. I traded mine away -- I may have one left. I think the new one is still in 10 minute segments though -- from one description I read, so I'm confused. I think I can resist....

Had a great workout this morning!! Defining Shape -- a Tracy Long. I really like that one! She does some balance work (sort of yoga like) after the weights and before the floor work, and it's a great little seague.

I think I've figured out a rotation.....

1: cardio
2: medium weight/endurance
3. no weight Ellen Barret or pilates type
4. kettlebell
5. light weight
6. yoga
7. heavy weight

It's skewed since I started with Bob's cardio yesterday. I think that'll help me work in my new workouts, though hmmm, come to think of it, there are a lot of cardio in there, so maybe I ought to have more cardio days. I count kbell as cardio. But I have a bunch of virgin yogas, too. There are a few that won't fit into this very well, but I think it'll work and be a good variety for me.

Chris, good to know about Alice -- maybe we'll get it from netflix though I think Dylan is afraid.... we are off to see Karate Kid today, finally, as I mentioned yesterday. I'm going to hope this doesn't make them want to take karate or whatever because we tried that road once and it didn't work out very well (that means I prepaid a huge pile of money and then they didn't want to do it, I didn't want to make the drive and well, I don't want to think about it....)

Gotta zoom this morning because I need to meet my windshield replacers at work early. Might not be back for a while! Have a good one.....

Hello everyone!

Hi Kathy. So how was your day yesterday? Hope it wasn't too bad. Have fun with Amy today.

Beth, yea, they better get back to you and send you that disk! Oh, I forgot to count my unused DVDs last night. I'm sure you were waiting with baited breath, right? ;) Actually no paycut with the half day off. Things are really tight around here and they are talking about layoffs. We haven't had a pay raise in two years and I don't think we will for awhile. They've cut a lot of staff things, like holiday party, summer picnic. I don't mind at all, even about the no pay raise if people (including me!) can keep their jobs. I think this was just meant as a morale booster and it won't really cost the company anything. Yes, I knew Bob was gay. Not sure how I knew that, but I did. Like you and Seinfeld said "not that there's anything wrong with that!" ;) Your experience with the karate place was exactly what I was afraid would happen if we joined the tae kwon do place near us. Good rotation!

Hottie, wow, you got a lot accomplished yesterday. Isn't that a great feeling? How'd the sweet potato quiche turn out?

Chris, we saw Alice in Wonderland at the theatre. I wasn't expecting to like it either, but I did. How annoying about those kids. Can't wait to hear how you like Fire 30! And Toy Story 3! I'm hoping to see it Monday. I think you would really like Amy's DVDs. Fun and great music!

Storms were pretty crazy last night. Fortunately our area didn't seem to get the worst of it. I picked up Jameson at soccer camp on my home from work and the sky was black. It was pretty scary. Luckily we made it home before it started. Everyone was in the basement watching all the warnings. All we got was a lot of rain and high winds. There were a lot of branches down this morning. There were a bunch of tornado warnings - I don't think any touched down, though.

OK - kitchen update: no progress. Well, not really. All the tile is down, but still needs to be grouted. It had to dry and set first. DH and the boys did cut the grass. No progress on the shelves either. I wound up painting the kitchen last night. DH had bought some paint that he thought matched what was on the wall to paint over the spots where he took down the old shelves. Of course it didn't match at all. I did the spots and it looked ridiculous. Two completely different shades of yellow. I was beat, but I figured I better get it all done. So, I painted the entire kitchen. It's all ready for shelf installation today. ;) DH has a list and he asked me to prioritize what needs to get done. We'll see how far they get today.

Todays workout was Turbo Fire Hiit 15 and Lower Body 20 (from the advanced set). They were both pretty good, but I feel like I need more cardio. I may take Kathy's advice and go for a long walk during lunch. It's finally a nice day. Less humidity and sunny.

Enough babbling....better do some work!

Have a good day! Joanne

Hey Girls!

I got the de-crapifying bug in me and finished moving some crap from one room to another! YAY me!

OMG, Turbo Fire 30 was crazy!!! It was like Turbo Jam, amped up! Everything moved faster starting from the warm-up! Loved the music! I liked the class atmosphere too, kind of neat, and I can't think of any other videos I have like that. My HR pretty much stayed in the 160's or higher (during the FIRE minutes) the ENTIRE workout!! :eek::eek: ... I definitely think you need to get down the turbo jam moves, because she just goes into them, no slow demonstration first, like Turbo jam or Turbo Kick. There were even moves I didn't get so great. Anyways, i felt like I got an AWESOME workout for 30 minutes! ... Afterwards I did end up doing 4DS Legs & Core, and then went back to the Stretch 10. That was kind of cool, wasn't it Joanne? The shoulder and rotator cuff stretches were different. .... Tomorrow is the one you did today, Joanne, Turbo Fire HiiT 15. I watched a YouTube clip of 5 guys doing it, and they literally WRUNG out their shirts of dripping sweat afterwards! ewww! But , WOW! .. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to do 4DS Biceps and Triceps after, to finish out my 4DS week. ... I might do it again next week with TF.

Beth: I guess i just feel unthreatened by gay men, and feel like I can be myself around them easier. Not that other men are THREATS, it's just weird. I'm just weird! LOL!... Was Tracy Long Defining Shape a weight workout? I like the sounds of your rotation. It's a great mix of weights/yoga/cardio! How did you do that? .... Hope you guys like Karate Kid as much as we did. Actually, Alice in Wonderland can be a little scary (at the end, the fight with the dragon) and there's a scary chase scene with the ugly dog thingie. BUT, the ugly dog thingie ends up being nice to Alice later. ... .. OMG, Alex is driving me absolutely CRAZY with his Karate noises!!! He's been making then ever since his visit to the TaeKwonDo yesterday!! You know, like karate chop yells? he keeps saying, "I'm practicing". Oh my. .. The place he's going is pretty decent. it's $95 a month, for 3 times a week. And he goes any days , Mon-Friday, that he wants.

Joanne: The half days at work seem like a nice little thing they can do for you guys, since you didn't get raises, etc. ... Oh, our plans changed today. No Toy Story 3. The boys are having a friend over to play. I didn't have it in me to get things done to get there early this afternoon anyways. So I think YOU'LL be telling ME how the movie is on monday!!! We'll definitely go next week. All my friends who have seen it say it's great. AND to bring tissues, it will make you cry!!! (not sure if the kids cry, but the parents all do!). ... HOLY CRAP! I can NOT believe you went home from work last night and painted your kitchen!!! You are one motivated wild energized woman!! You and Hottie had the energy cloud over you yesterday!.... How was the Lower Body 20 workout? Challenging?

Okay, back to my folding laundry! woo hoo!

Hi ladies...

We had a great morning. Since it is soooo HOT
291.gif
we had to get out early. We come home from the walk/baseball and then I did Amy's Hi/Lo Xtreme. Then, I showered, ate breakfast and we headed out to the library and Target...NOw, we are staying in today. It is even too HOT to go to the pool. Lauren got too much sun on her face on Tuesday. So, I didn't want it to get worse before we went to Florida next week...
Bananeyessss.gif

Chris: Glad to hear the Alice in Wonderland movie was a good one. I am waiting for it through the library. It looks good and I too like Johnny Depp. But, you know he plays some really strange rolls sometimes! That is so crazy about the kids ringing the bell that late...I too am surprised any parent would let that age out that late roaming around the neighborhood or anywhere really. Vic would have called the cops on the second ring. He has NO patience...Have fun with the movie. I am interested in seeing Toy Story 3 too. Lauren and my mom and sister are really into the Twilight books. So, they are going next Thursday while we are there. The rest of us are going to see the Shrek movie or Toy Story 3 or Marmaduke. Whatever is playing at the theatre...

Beth: It kind of felt like a Saturday with everyone getting out so early. We had to go at that time so Vic could get back in time to get ready for work...I like going at that time because it isn't as hot..Good workout and plan you got going. I have a few Tracie DVDs. But, I never really got into them. Maybe I will have to pull one out again and try it. I think they are the first set she did on her own. Can't remember the names. But, I know Jen Carmen and Susan Harris were leads in that series too..

Joanne: Oh, thanks for asking...My day yesterday was hectic!! I got up and walked the dog, went to the grocery store and then the "fun" began...The dentist was ok. It seemed like the right side was a little more uncomfortable then the left. I did FEEL the novocaine shot..But, I got through it...Then, I headed to the doctor. I had been fasting all day so that I could have my blood drawn for cholesterol check. I asked if I could come in early and do the blood then eat while I waited to be seen. Well, that didn't happen. I got there half an hour before my appointment time and WAITED!!!. I was happy that I got in before 2pm. The nurse did apologize for the mix up. But, by that time the hungry was going away again and my body probably gave up hope of food. I got out of there close to 3pm and ate...The appointment was quick and painless. My blood pressure was a little up for me. I am always really good on that. So, she told me to have it checked in the supermarket and come back if was still up. But, after all the things I had going on yesterday, I am not surprised it was up. Anyway, sorry to rant on and on. That was my day. Vic took the kids to work with him yesterday. So, at least I was able to do all that in peace. I got home and did Power Hour and then relaxed!!

Ok, time to do some chilling...Big wave to Hottie...

Hey Chris: I missed your post while I was going on and on in my post...Glad you enjoyed your new workouts..
clap.gif

balloons.gif

Quick post (for me!) before I go outside for a walk.

Chris, glad you like Fire 30!! I thought it was intense, but wasn't sure if it was just because it was so warm in my house. She does have the learn the moves option or something like that where she previews the moves before she does them. It's the same workout but about 10 minutes longer cause there's more instruction, I guess. For someone whose not familar with TJ it sounds like it would be really helpful. I'm kind of confused with the rotations, though. I found one in the book today that's different than the one on the fold out sheet that I'm doing. I'm sticking with the one I'm doing. Not sure what the difference between the two is. I didn't look too close cause I was running late for work (as usual!). Tomorrow is Fire 30 again and I think it repeats the next day too. I'll probably add the upper body workout and the core workout to try them out. The lower body was kind of intense. If that makes sense! The standing work was good and I really felt it. Kind of like firewalkers. The floor work was good, but she doesn't do a ton of reps, which isn't so bad! I did feel it, but not like I was in agony or anything like some of the Cathe floor work. It's all done with the band. That's a good idea to mix in 4DS. Or even Gym Styles would work.

Kathy, I think you are talking about the TLTs? Better Buns, Better Body is one of them? I have them (surprise, surprise!) and never really got into them either. Don't think I tried them all. Crazy day, huh? It doesn't seem surprising that your BP would be high! After all that you still did a workout!

I'm so annoyed at myself and at Costco (which I normally love!). I just had a panic moment when I realized I never ordered a cake for the party. So, I called Costco thinking I could order over the phone. No, you have to come in. Well, I can't - I'm at work and have an eye dr. appt. this evening. No, have to come in. So this means I have to go there tomorrow morning, order it, and go back Saturday and pick it up. Why the heck can't I just order over the phone?? Annoying!!

OK, so much for quick....BBL I'm sure!

Joanne

Last edited:
hey ladies...im back to feeling shitty. it might be taht after i posted yesterday i downed 10 oreo cookies...but I'd like to think not. Yeah, it's always good when I get that much done...if only that works in lab. I kept on overheating last and I woke up feeling like crap and I came into work and just got distracted by a bunch of stuff and I dunno...all I want to do is go back to bed and sleep. There's a part of me that's like, my boss ain't here go do it, but there's a part of me that's like, do you REALLY want to work on Saturday and Sunday? and then there's the other part of me that's like, well, you're going to have to anyway...

::YAWN::

well, I've had this window up for a while because I was actually working on stuff. still wanna go home after I set up some stuff and just crawl into the bed with evee. I'm trying to teach her the command "panini" to mean to get in between me and joe. I think it may be working.

Kathy -- enjoy whichever bento dvd you choose!

Chris -- um, how did not all of yoru Gaydars go off with Bob the first time you saw him on TV?!? I totally felt that. Not that there's anything wrong with it! ;) The DVD is separated by the 10 minute thing and that is a little jarring (at least in the previews) but I like it so far watching it. P57 is a little too fast for my weak little core...this is definitely more zen. The disembodied voice thing also doesn't bug me that much...which I learned is something they teach yoga teachers to do -- to not talk while showing form (which I learned from my friend who just became certified to teach yoga). I did real Alice (Lewis Carroll was a mathematician so my parents made us read him early) and I was a bit putt off that it wasn't really Alice in wonderland but more like through the looking glass and beyond. But I certainly don't midn putting it on the netflix.

Beth -- I got the newer core fusion pure abs and amrs and I got the core fusion collection with the old ones. None of these are class formats though. But I hpoe it won't annoy me too much. Good luck without having to stick around waiting too much...

Joanne-- the law firms are weird! PH actually grew last year but then didn't give anyone their raise/bonus but spend millions on stealing top partners from other big firms (that didn't grow) and it really killed morale. They eventually relented and gave a bonus in February with no announcement but yeah, they aren't so happy there. But as I tell Joe, just be happy that you're chances of being laid off are really, really low.

You know guys...you can always send me to dojo! I would definitely go if you paid for it! lol! seriously, I would do it if it weren't so expensive...I think this whole working out at home thing has spoiled me pricewise...

bbl...

OMG - this is hilarious. Ian's status update on FB a few minutes ago:

"As the big day booms near, kleenin iz krazy and tension iz hi. As iz SUM1S money owed 2 the sware jar. Fing cookies!! Itz hilarious."

Translation: "As the big day looms near, cleaning is crazy and tension is high. As is someone's money owed to the swear jar. Fing (??) cookies. It's hilarious." OR "Dad is making us clean like crazy and he is very cranky, swearing up a storm."

I occasionally check FB at work, but don't post since I have some FB friends I work with, and, well, we're not supposed to be on it during work hours! Anyway I had to respond to that one!

And, yes, it drives me crazy that he writes in text-speak on FB.

Anyway, that gave me a much needed laugh!

Hottie, so sorry you are feeling crappy again. If it makes you feel better I just downed about 30 pretzel M&Ms. Or more. But, man those are good!

I did go for a walk - about 50 minutes. Down to Navy Pier. Need to take the kids there.

Back to work...

Joanne

Fing cookies = f*cking cookies I believe Joanne. Sorry to be the one to tell you...:) PH blocks F completely at work. Apparently, Latham across the street blocked accessing FB from the iphone/blackberries and the new associates formed a REVOLT. If it matters, once when I was the LECTURER of my ochem class, a student emailed me in chat speak. It was so bad I posted it on my blog at the time. I had to bring it up in class and started a whole lecture, I understand that I am younger that most of your profs (and at the time some of the students), but it would help your cause to address me not in chat lingo when you want something. The kid was totally floored -- didn't realize he did anything weird! Costco usually makes me happy too but lately has been pissy with me...mostly some crappy customer service regarding the return policies and nasty attitudes.

Just took a small nap at home. My dog is such a bitch (yes, I know the irony). Prefers to sunbathe instead of cuddling with me in dark room. sigh...now i have glorious bed head in the middle of the day. I wish we had a couch or something in my lab so I can take naps there...I think that's all I needed...

Kathy -- first I love it when you talk a lot! The blood pressure -- chris could tell you better -- but I remember reading about how not to use 120/80 as the standard anymore. I tend to have low blood pressure in general so if it gets up to be even 125/90 I feel it. You inspired me to call a dentist today...let's see if they can manage an appointment. I love Johnny Depp too but since he likes those quirky roles (especially with Tim Burton) I get wary too. Do you guys remember him from 21 Jump Street (I can still sing the intro song!)? Man, he aged well!

Chris -- that seems like a good price for Alex! I think they charge a ton more for adults over here. I had hoped to rejoin the Caltech Shotokan Club when I moved back to Pasadena but before I can join that I first have to pay alumni membership dues which are EXPENSIVE and then the Caltech gym dues which are UBER EXPENSIVE and then pay dojo dues. Nope! Caltech took enough money out of me already (actually, they didn't take that much but I still have student loans to pay...)

Beth -- did you get a chance to look at the southwest sale link I sent? The rotation looks good -- something that I may be able to get into when I'm done STS. You know, if I controlled my eating, I thinks STS would have been making great gains in me right now but its so hard to get everything in the way I want to lately.

Ok, off to ask for the attention of my pooch. If she feels like it.

Wow, so much posted today! I think it's Thursdays that bring it out in you people (when I'm not around!).

Kathy, I cannot believe you fasted for so long! I wouldn't have made it. That's why your blood pressure was up!!! ;) Larry had to do one this morning and he went in a half hour early because he was desperate for coffee.

Joanne, that fb post is hilarious! I wonder how long before I start seeing that kind of thing. Good luck with the continuing saga.... I can't imagine, and yes, boo! Costco! Another reason for me to hate them. :) I honestly can't stand going in there, though I always hear how it's gotten better. Oh, and what? You painted the kitchen to avoid counting all of those unused dvds?!
;) Cannot believe you painted a kitchen after a full day of work! Very cool about the half days off and being paid and all.

Oh yeah.... those old TLTs -- I never liked those either! I really liked her firm workouts, so was so excited to find those, and they were such a disappointment. Yes, the Defining Shape one is weights -- some compound moves with balance and stuff. I like it quite a bit.

You guys have to keep reporting on turbofire..... I'm pretty convinced I'm not going to get it, but I want to keep hearing your impressions.

Oh, and Hottie, the reason I wondered if I was the only one in America to know if Bob is gay is because I knew nothing of this man -- had never heard of him -- until these trainer bob dvds were talked about. In the dvds, he says a couple of times how "you wanted me to be your trainer, well you got me!" or something like that. And it reminds me that oh yeah, he's famous and I just have no clue who he is. So, that's part of what was going on with my question. That ring was kind of strange -- and in general, he wore a lot of jewelry for a workout.

Ok, this window is acting really strange and I'm afraid I'm going to lose this post, so I'll keep it short. We are back from seeing karate kid -- LOVED it! I balled..... such a softie I am. Then we realized we were going to be too late for bookmobile so we went to the main library. Well, for weeks and weeks now the bookmobile has been telling me I have lost books and a fine due, but they always say "oh don't worry about it.... maybe we'll find it." Well, the main library isn't so forgiving. It was supposed to be an $80-something dollar fine but they brought it down to $45 for me because I was certain I returned at least one of the books.

Here's my tramatic afternoon:

Making supper.
Hear a HUGE explosion!
Look outside, a power line is DOWN right in front of our house (again!)
No storm, no wind.
Just down!
HUGE ASS ball of fire! Little bright balls of fire sparking EVERYWHERE!
I... FREAK OUT! Seriously PANIC! Call 911.
My boys are all wanting to go outside to see it.
NO! You'll be electrocuted!
Zach tries to record it with his phone, but deletes it, because *I* am freaking out in the background!
The boys go in the driveway to watch.
*I* stuff a HERSHEY BAR and 2 GIANT MARSHMALLOWS down my throat!!!
Greg comes home from walmart.
We all get in the car, go to Applebees.
There's a 10 minute wait.
I head to the bar, leaving the boys by themselves.
I order wine.
Drink it fast.
Order another one.
Drink it faster.
Get a table, I'm a silly goose.
I'm a giggling fool.
I eat my dinner.
Nibble at everyone else's.

The boys fight in the car.
Buzz kill.

I'm home
The electricity is on.

the kids are fighting, again.

I want to eat marshmallows again.

BBL

Chris!!! I WANNA GET DRUNK WITH YOU AND EAT MARSHMALLOWS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO LA!!! WE CAN GO TO THE SPA AND PAY PEOPLE TO MAKE US PRETTY WHILE WE DOWN WINE AND MARSHMALLOWS!

*ahem* the offer applies to any of the other ladies as well...

Beth -- ick on the book fine. Costco really has gone downhill but I'd like to think its the Alhambra one I go to. I hear Marina Del Rey is still awesome.

Oh I love our old neighbor. He's a nice chatty man who swears like I do and isn't bothered by it. MaybeI needed him more than the nap. (Or wine and marshmallows.)

Joanne: You're right. There are 2 different schedules for Turbo Fire. What is up with that? I guess I'll follow the one I started today, the one on the fold out sheet. ... OMG, that is too funny about Ian's FB post!!! And yes, the text code is VERY annoying. .. Did I tell you guys how the kids on the DC trip couldn't read an ANALOG watch? One of the teachers showed a kid his watch when they asked what time it was, and they said, "What time does that mean?". Kids these days. Unbelievable. And Scary!....

Kathy
: OMG, how did you NOT eat for that long? I would have passed out! Definitely why your BP was a little high. (depending on how high it was?). You're going to FLA next week? That came up quick! ... Plus, I don't know how you had THAT kind of day yesterday and STILL came home and did your workout! Dedication (or craziness?)

Beth: HOLY COW on the library fine!! That's insane!!! ... Wait!! Try turbo jam a few times. And I didn't realize what Joanne said was true. there's another VERSION of the workouts if you've never DONE TJ before, that give you a break down of the moves during the workout! YOU NEED TURBO FIRE! (;)). Glad you guys liked Karate Kid. I cried too! I love Jayden Smith!..

Hottie: Evee sounds like she's behaving like a CAT instead of an obedient, snuggle dog! ... Johnny Depp was a little quirky in Alice, but love-able! Kind of like Edward Scissorhands! Didn't you love that character?

Okay, one thing I'm going to have to work on for summer. grocery shopping. there is NO WAY I can concentrate and shop with kids! How am I going to do this??? gotta figure out a plan...

You are too funny, Chris..... what is a giant marshmallow? Bigger than the regular kind?

And yes, I meant to ask about Florida, too.... keeping that little goodie from us, eh Kathy? ;) Or did you tell us and we forgot?!

Yes, Jaden Smith was great in it. I've been in a house they (the Smiths) lived in.... actually, while they had it on the market. It was near my mom's house and I really think she had some hope that Larry and I would buy it. It had really big rooms -- that's my recollection......

ok, I really should be cooking dinner or something, but last I talked to Larry he was at the pub with work folks, so..... he may be a while.....

Hey ladies..

You all have been chatty today and cracking me up....Now, I have to try to remember what everyone said....Ok, Yes, I did fast all that time. BUt, most of that time was with a numb mouth. But, I was hungry...My blood pressure was 125/86 or something. The nurse took it first and said it was 140/100. But, the dr got the other measure. Yes, we leave June 30th for Florida. I am pretty sure I mentioned it...If not, we are going on wednesday and staying a week...and I think it was craziness, Chris. But, I felt ok. I don't think I could have done a high intensity cardio. The weights were ok...

NOw, time to get ready for bed!!! Talk to you in the morning...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.