June 10 Check in Monday 14th************

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Getting us started today. I am taking the kids out to ride their bikes. Then, I will do Maximum Intensity Strength for today's workout.

Ok, time to get everyone going...Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy! and all (anyone?..lol) to follow today!

Yesterday was a total veg/unhealthy day for me! LOL!. But we had a good time, LOVED Karate Kid. the boys really liked it alot too. Today, I'm back. Still kind of tired, but so much better than yesterday, even though I didn't sleep well (Greg was playing video games in our room until 4am! Even though it was muted, I still KNEW he was there, and the light of the TV was on).

I'm thinking of doing a Gym Style/Cardio week or 2, depending on when Turbo Fire arrives. (The order goes in on Friday!!). I'm going to do the shorter premixes from GS, and add on a cardio afterwards.

Kathy: Enjoy MIS! That is a tough and long one! How are you liking the June rotation? Seems like a lot of older workouts. I have my bike ready to go, I should really try to get a ride in this week too!

*waves* to Joanne, Beth and Hottie!!!!!

BBL!

Good morning, all! Good workouts, girls!! Chris, I think you needed a down day yesterday after all the on the go and the looooonnnnnggg bus ride.

I did Travel Fit this morning. It didn't work out all that well because I stupidly brought the tubing kind of band with the handles -- some things just didn't work so well, but I liked the workout itself.

I'm off and running..... lots to do...... have a good one!

Hey there Beth!

I certainly DID need that down day. It was perfect. I do feel so much better today, yet a little "let down" as well. it's weird. I miss my boys today. One more week, and 1/2 day on Monday, then they're ALL mine for the summer!

So my workout ended up being:
1. GS: Chest & Triceps, Timesaver (32 minutes)
2. Tracey Staehle's Kickbox Challenge (30 minutes, without warm up)
3. Kathy Smith Tummy Trimmers, Bootcamp Abs (10 minutes)

I liked getting those different workouts in there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.