*** July RT - Wednesday ***

chefkate1

Cathlete
Tomorrow AM, Ladies & Gent! I could barely get to sleep last night. I'm sure I won't sleep a wink tonight!

Lat night I did 4DS Legs and then added LIS cardio and HIS finsihed combos. I had tons of energy and it felt great. Today will be Imax 3 step (no blasts) and some CS.

Have a great AM - bbl!

Great idea doing just the combos on IMAX3!! Today I did Step Blast combos 1- 3 only then PM yoga. Like I mentioned yesterday I've felt tired at the end of workouts this week. DO NOT want to be tired this weekend!! I am not one to do yoga, I've had these tapes forever (am/pm yoga for beginners). To me it's just stretching. Did feel good, I've let myself gt to tight!!
Didn't sleep well last night. Mama dog had to go out to pee @ 2:30am then I couldn't get back to sleep until 4am, waking up @ 5 am to start my day. UUUGGGHHH!!! Really hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight w/o butterflies hopping around in my belly all night!!
Hey, here's something kind of neat to tell. I called to make reservations for my roomie & I at Jai's restaurant (not neccessary but not a bad idea) & I was lucky enough to have Jai herself answer so I got to talk with her. She seemed excited that we were all coming & said she would be thre Fri night. She said they would be thete throughout the weekend as their schedules permitted.
Will pack car tonight. So excited. Counting down the hours.

Check back, bye for now. Have a super day all!! :D

Tami, Your WO sounds nice too! Sorry about MamaDog! If its any consolation I woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep either. I stayed in bed til 7 though! That's too cool you got to talk to Jai! How fun! I wonder who the guest speaker will be?

Does anyone know how we get divided into Group A or B for the 2nd class on Saturday? I would kind if like to be in Group B so my belly can rest up a little between workouts. I know it sounds silly to let my "belly" rest but my ligaments all around it get so sore when I'm on my feet for long stretches of time. Group A will only have about 30 min. between WOs.

Good morning!!!!

Just about 48 more hours!! I have to tell you the added bonus of this RT for me...a weekend away from my job, because we are crazy busy, this heatwave along the East Coast has been great for the hotel business, and we are busier this year at this time than we were last year, so, at least in my neck of the woods, people are still traveling by car, despite gas $$$

Just a beach stroll for me and DW today, I've enjoyed this little break from Cathe's intensity.

Glad to hear Jai will be there, definitely going to bring my KPC DVD sleeve to get her to sign, and hopefully Cathe and Lorraine as well!

Hi everyone I'm so exited also I'm coming this Friday. I can't wait!!! But for some reason I was so tired yesterday I did step blast and then 30 min.of kick max,last Sunday I run 40 min.I don't know why but every time I run I can get over whit,my legs are sore and when I was doing the zig -zag jumping thing I felt my legs so heavy ,I don't want to be tired for the road trip ether, today I'm going to do maximum intensity strength or low impact circuit.
Eunice

Good Morning RTers!

Today I ran 3 miles and will do LIC abs today also and that will be all. I was considering doing PS Legs, but not if we have a leg workout with Cathe on Sat!:eek:

Tami~So exciting that you got to talk to Jai! Glad you are able to go to the restaurant on Thursday night.

Hi Kate~ Enjoy your IMAX3 step only. Isn't it great to be able to vary the workouts with the premixes?:)

Have a great day all!

Head's up....

I've taken Cathe's Lower Body Blast live before....I wouldn't attempt any hard core leg workout after today....:eek:

What that woman can do is simply amazing.

Jerry, A beach walk sounds great! I miss my vacation!

Hello Eunice! I hate that heavy leg feeling, which I actually have on a daily basis right now!:mad:

Gin, 3 miles and core sounds good to me!

Hi Everyone,

Slept late this morning so I did not do my workout before work. DH has been working at night so I haven't slept well since he gets up for a couple of hours, comes to bed, gets up again, etc. Last night he wasn't feeling well so he slept through the nice and so did I :)

I am hoping to squeeze in ME Timesaver later today. But I have a few errands to do after work.

Jerry, glad the hotel business is doing well. I think people still want to get away but they don't want to deal with the airlines.
Kate, I have the same question about dividing up the groups on Saturday.
Gin, good workout
Tami, sorry you had to get up last night. Hopefully you will sleep well tonight.

Hi, all!
I'm sorry I never checked in yesterday. My DDs and I had a volunteer commitment ALL day. I did iClimb 8 on my elliptical early yesterday, and my DDs and I managed to squeeze in Basic Step b/f we had to leave -- they are just learning step.

I had major DOMs in every part of my upper body from PUB on Monday -- I really tried to increase my weight -- I guess it worked.

I also didn't sleep well last night. My workout today will just be Core Max 3 and Stretch Max 2. I'll also probably do some beginner hip hop with my DDs.

My DDs have dental appts. today. Other than that, I'll be washing, ironing, and packing. OMG, I cannot believe I leave tomorrow!!!!

I can't wait to see you all!

Hi Again!

Ok..I really need to get a life so I can get OFF and get some things done!!:eek: Good thing I will start work again real soon.

Jerry~Good advice about not doing any lower body work before the RT.:p

Kate~ Last year it was a very casual split for groups A and B. The entire weekend is all pretty casual (except for Cathe's gruellling workouts!). And even then, you can take a break whenever you want or need to. I'm sure it will be no problem for you to be in the group that listens to the speaker first.

I'll be heading for the airport this time tomorrow!
Take care.

Colleen, Hope you get your WO in. But no worries if you don't - Cathe will make up for it this weekend! Sorry about the sleep. I haven't been sleeping well the last few weeks.

Kristi, That is so cool that you can WO with your DDs. I hope mine keep an interest in it. THey like KB & BC so far. Gina loves to lift weights. She has 1, 3, and 5s. I tell her light, medium or heavy. It is very cute!

Gin, Thanks for the split info.

Thanks, Kate! That is so cute about your daughter working out with weights. I think the trick to keeping them interested and willing to do it is to be willing to do what they want to do -- I promise you I would NOT be doing hip hop if it were just up to me. I don't need to go looking for ways to humiliate myself! :D I also am willing to work at their level -- like Basic Step yesterday. I don't say this to them, but I do my "real" workout, and then I do whatever they would like to do and are able to do. You'd think 2 15 year olds would run circles around their 42 year old mom, but being active and fit is not the mentality of this generation of teenagers. I've just always tried to set a fairly good example with nutrition and fitness. Okay, now I'm just rambling, and I need to go work on packing!!!!! :eek:

Kristi, Last night I did my WO with my 16-yo. sis. Despite the fact that I am in my 3rd trimester I could still lift heavier and go longer inthe cardio than her! Blew my mind! I was happy she did it with me though. It's a great bonding time for you and yoru DDs. We talk a lot about health and nutrition around here too. For example, today we had spagetti & meatballs and watermelon for part of our lunch. (veggies too!). Gina (6) says "we have 2 lycopenes today!" Makes me so proud!!

Still haven't packmaxed or Imaxed. Packing will be afternaps, I reallyreally hope I have time for my cardio!

Hi all July road trippers!
I think we are finally through with our major dental drama and will finally finish up with one daughter when we get back. She had her stitches removed this morning and although she looks like a chipmunk, she is ready to roll out with the rest of the family bright and early tomorrow. :)

Sounds like everyone is having a fantastic day and all have somewhat scaled back their workouts. I keep changing my mind about what to do, about 10:30 last night I did muscle endurance and today I think I am going out for a run. It is a perfect day in Indiana with the temperature hovering around 75 and virtually no humiditiy. We do not get many days like this so I feel I simply must be outside. Once I get back,I have to do the last minute cleaning and ALL of my packing. We always seem to wait until the last minute to get packed and we all bring too much stuff! :)

Jerry- maybe you can give us some tips on what to see while we are visiting. We plan to see some of Philadelphia after the road trip, but would also like to have other options of things to do and see.

Kate- I was also wondering about how they will split us up into groups, but you have a great excuse for needing a bit of a break. I would be willing to switch with you to give you a break if we are not in the same group. I am sure they will be very willing to accomodate your needs.

Gin, Bev, Colleen, and Eunice- Can't wait to meet all of you!

Kristi- Hope your daughters have more fun at the dentist than we have. :)

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone and safe travels to all!
Terri

Terri, Glad DD is doing well and able for the trip! Your weather sounds wonderful. It is sunny and HOT HOT here! Wish we could go swimmin gbut I have so much to do! Thnks for the offer to switch if I need to!

Naps did not happen (booooo!). I think I'm the only one who needed it. So I'll go do my Imax3 instead of my napmax. Maybe I'll just pack after they go to bed....

Hi CHIFKATE1, and everybody else,
I'm glad I finish my workout today,yesterday I was feeling so depress,all my girls are whit grandma even my baby who is only 3 years old they went to Disney World but now I'm feeling so lonely I'm not working because we are leaving soon so I'm so bored I'm so tired to be bored but I don't want to go out and run because I'm going to be so tired for the road trip, so what I did was go for a walk 30 min.it was good but still not feeling good. If I go to the store I;m going to be in trouble,well I 'm anyways. I'm much better today.
getting ready for this weekend I'm driving from Virginia I'm so exited!!! and after that only two more weeks and I will go get my girls.

see you all!!!!
Eunice

Sorry for the late check in, folks. I've been pack-max-ing!! I've got all my workout outfits neatly tucked away into my ziploc baggies!

WO today was HIS and about 30 mins of L&G. Tomorrow am I am going to do some light kickboxing, then TRAVEL-MAX!!

Can't wait to see you all!!

Help laydies

Good morning to all.
I'm sorry if I'm late I know everyone is busy getting ready for this exited weekend like I'm I just need a couple of thing to get done, and one of them is to get this FORMS that we have to sing and bring to Cathe's gym I replay to one of the coordinator but I did not get any answer so I was wondering if any of you guys have time to forward this to me, that will help me a lot my email is [email protected] PLEASE help

Thanks Eunice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.