July RT - Tuesday

chefkate1

Cathlete
Closer and closer.......:eek:

I did POwer Hour UB last night. It was so exciting to do a good Cathe last ngiht after being on vacation for so long.

LB tonight - maybe L&G or GS. I haven't done GS for a loooong time. Anybody have any input if that's not too rough for a pg lady? I need to preview it....

Bev, thanks for the offer on picking up stuff for me! You are too sweet! I saw Katie posted last night that there was a Kmart next door. Can any previous RTers confirm/deny?

Brigitte - Glad you got a restmax too! Sounds like you had a pretty busy day!

Have a great day!

Good morning RTers!! THREE DAYS!! (only TWO days til I meet my clean & tidy girls!)

WO today was PUB "Katie Premix" -- pyramid up, then half way back down, 50 jumping jacks while Cathe does the final set (total of 250 JJs).

Eating WILL be ON TRACK today, I swear!!

Good morning everyone,

I did PS legs and abs this morning. It's an oldie but a goodie. That will be it for me for the week since I'll be on the road tomorrow morning.

Kate-I googled Kmart and they have one listed at 1140 Hurffville Road which has to be close to the hotels.

I'm off to Target today to see if there is anything else that I can't live without!!!! This could be dangerous. I see that they suggested we put our names on our camera somehow since they will all be lying around on the floor.

If anyone wants a towel but doesn't want to take up room in their suitcase because you're flying, just let me know. I would be happy to throw some extras in my car.

Have a good day and I'll check back later,
Bev

Good Morning all!!:D Can't believe I leave in 48 hours!!!! A little more stressful day today & tomorrow with work but my trip will get me thorugh!!

Today was Muscle Endurance. I think I am changing my plan. Noticed yesterday & today I was feeling tired at end of WO's. Maybe a shorter version of StepBlast tomorrow followed by P90X stretching. I have no Cathe strecth dvd's. Thurs will be lighter too.

So thrilled to get the plans finally!!:eek::eek::eek: Sounds like I will be whooped come Sunday afternoon!

Check back later, have a great WO guys!!

Tami

Good Morning RTers!

I had to change my name to TXGin!:( And I want my old name back!
I plan to do 4ds HIS/LIS this morning.

Katie~250 jumping jack? Wow! You are the queen bee of jumping jacks!

Bev~Have a safe drive tomorrow.

Tami~You may want to purchase Stretch Max this weekend!

Kate~Welcome back from vacation.

See you guys Thurs/Fri~
Gin

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning's workout was LIC Cardio premix. I can't believe I will be leaving in almost 48 hours. I can't wait to meet everyone.

Bev, have a safe trip tomorrow.
Tami, how is P90X stretch?
Kate, never did PH before. I have it from FitTv but my DVR is upstairs, weights are downstairs so I have never done it.
Gin, sorry you don't have your old name back. I hope they fix the problem soon.

Gin,
I definately plan on buying one or both of Cathe's stretch dvd's @ RT. Would like the incline risers if they have them there also.

Colleen,

Honestly I don't really care for the P90X stretch but since it's the only stretch dvd I have I do it. I do the "the frog".

45 hours to go before "take off". DH is going to rotate tires tonight, apprently important he thinks...who knows. He showed me how to change a tire over weekend. Pray I don't have to use that knowledge!!

Catch you guys later.

Katie, Great WO & good luck on the eats!

Bev, You are such a sweetie pie! Good luck at Target! I have almost no resistance abilities in that store!

Tami, Sorry you're feeling burnt out. Def. take it easy so you're ready to sweat this weekend! Buying some stretch dvds at RT?!

Gin, that's my fave WO! And I want my old name back too!

Colleen, Fun cardio today!

Tami, I would never remember how to change a tire! Hopefully you won't need to!

Tami - I am not sure where you are travelling from, but in most states you can contact the State Highway Admin if you have a flat tire and they will change it for free if you are on a major highway. My friend has discovered this through her travels. They come in a marked truck and the representative usually has id and wears a uniform. Just something to keep in mind in case you or anyone else gets a flat tire along the way.

Hi gang, won't be long now...no Cathe w/o's for me until the RT...I needed a rest period, anyway, so this works out well. Saying farewell to eaglobo wasn't hard at all...I originally got the nickname during my "stupid" days...I'm viewing this as a new beginning, to go along with the new website.

See you all Friday!!

Hello all,
It is so hard to believe that this trip is almost here! I plan to do a long walk or run this evening with my husband. We will be having dinner with relatives in from Florida and we will both need some exercise after the barbecue! :)

Can't wait to meet everyone on Friday and hope everyone has a safe trip!

See you soon,
Terri

Hi every one,

Kate - awesome on your work out energy, I always had little naps too, listen to your body
it talks volumes. Can't wait to meet you, see you soon.

Hi Katie- I have never thought of half pyramiding and adding jumping jacks, cool !!!!

Bev- I have been doing a lot of the PS series in hope to get a jump start on STS, yes they
oldies and no doubt GOODIES!!!

Tami- I almost did ME today and at last minute I decided to do MM, all I can say is maybe
I was fearing all the leg presses?????

Gin- Howdy, I like TXGin really I do, maybe you will after a bit?? If not I do hope they can fix it for you. I do likey though, sounds pretty cool!!

Hi Colleen- I love the LIC cardio premix, the upper and lower with cardio premixes are
great too. I love every thing on that DVD!!!

Hey Jerry- glad to see you here again, sorry to hear you had trouble with log on and
your name etc. Will be seeing you Friday morning, I'll know it's you by all the camera's
hanging around your neck.

Take care all, see you soon!!!!

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.