July RT check in Sat 7/12

TAMARALEE

Cathlete
@ weeks we'll be WO with Cathe!!! Hard to believe. I must say although it seems like it was such a long time to wait from the time we made it in to now I have really enjoyed the process. I upped my WO's & have seen changes. A great experience so far.

For today I did a premix from Step Jump & pump/ stepblast. The step/hi-lo/weight circuit. I worked up a sweat but would have preferred more weight work. Great workout but not quite what I was looking for today. Oh well. Next week I will be doing more circuit workouts in preperation for our weekend.

Steamy hot here today. Going to relax by the pool. Maybe go get ice cream.

Have a fabulous day. :7 :7
Tami

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been feeling well so I took the last 2 days off from working out. Today I did 4DS Legs and Imax 3. My legs were burning by the end.

Tami, I don't really like SPJ because the weight workout is wimpy. I am going to do circuits next week too to prep for the RT.

Happy Saturday everyone!

I also did Imax 3 this morning and for the first time ever, I had to completely stop the workout and rest before the last two drills. By rest, I mean I had to lay flat down on the floor and recover!x( I think that maybe I had too little to eat for breakfast and I also completed Cardio Coach #7 late yesterday afternoon. I also slept in a bit today, which is something that I rarely do. I just think the combination of everthing was too much of a shock for my system!

For those of you who do Cardio Coach, how do you fit them into your rotations? Since they are interval training cycles, should I put a day of steady state or weights only before I attempt one of Cathe's circuits?

Off to shop for sunscreen and bug spray for my girls so they can head off to camp on Monday.

Have a great day everyone and see you soon,

Hi everyone,

I did 4DS calves and core this morning. Also tacked on the shin workout from GS legs. I need to get that calf in as good of shape as I can.

You guys sure are making me curious about Imax 3! I might have that in my car when I come home from the RT. Can you believe that it's only 2 weeks away?????

I noticed on the STS forum that the website might be down this week when they are converting everything. I sure will miss hearing from all of you. We could always put our emails in and do that if anybody is interested. Let's hope the website won't be down for too long but it sounded like they don't know how long it will take.

Have a good weekend fellow road trippers,
Bev

Good afternoon, everyone...this morning I finished my rotation with Kick Max...no blasts, though, just combos and leg drills...:eek:

Here's my final week of workouts before the RT...

Sunday...rest

Monday...walk

Tuesday...Drill Max full w/o

Wednesday....KPC

Thursday...Boot Camp full w/o

Friday...walk

Saturday...Muscle Endurance

After that, just Stretch Max and Total Body Stretching in the days preceeding the RT

Bev...I read that too about the forum being down next week...I'm all for sharing emails...here's [email protected]

WOW Colleen,

That was one tough workout this morning!! IMAX3 is hard enough then add legs. Doesn't it feel great at the end though knowing you accomplished that?

Rest day tomorrow, se eyou all back here Mon bright & early.
Tami

Hi all!!!! So excited, less than 2 weeks!!!!:7

Today was upper body, PS CS&T

Tammi- I've never tried any circuits on SJP but I plan to soon
and SJ&P abs I love. I love the hilo cardio too!

Colleen- Legs and IMAX3 WOW !! When ever I do IMAX3 I can do nothing else. I don't even have any stuff left for abs:eek: Awesome work out!!

Terri- LOL I'm always on the floor after IMAX3 in a pool of my own
sweat:eek: I love it though, the blasts are creative and tough}(
I usually put a couple of days between interval work outs:7

Bev- One person once described IMAX3 as an IMAX on sterroids;-)
It is tough but so much fun and the music is great too!!
I think it just might in your car on the way home;-)

Jerry- hi I'm begining to think you like kick box??;-)
You would like 4DS, if only for the weight work and kick box work out. I think you would like the Boot camp cardio too:)
The step is super fun, I know you don't do step but never say never right?;-)

Take Care all RTers, do you all have your PJ's bought for stretch
class???

Brigitte

Hi Brigitte,

My PJ's that I bought for the stretch class has been my favorite purchase so far. And I even found shoes to match!!! I can't wait to wear them.

Hmmm Imax on steroids????? Now you really have me wanting it.....

Good night everyone,
Bev

I have Snoopy PJ's LOL

Nighty night!!!!! I might buy PJ's with Canada flags or Mounties
on them if I can find some. :+ :+

Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.