July 21, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe live subscribers: This Thursday, July 21st at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Rock Bottoms and Core" live!

Time to tighten, tone, chisel & sizzle!!!! Yes the butt & core are going to work like never before! See you in the morning!

Equipment Needed:

Fire walker loop

A set of 10 pound Dumbbells

A paper plate (or gliding device)

A stability ball

A fitness mat

This workout sneaks up on you and bites you in the rear, literally! I usually use heavier weights for most of the exercises in this workout. During the first 40 mins of glute work I thought "hmm, this isn't too bad. one of the easier Live lower body workouts." But THEN, whoa mama, an hour later I started wobbling and haven't been steady all day. Good stuff!

I also really enjoyed the core work. It was very tough but doable and not relentless. A great balance!

I was not in the mood to workout today - haven't been sleeping enough and it builds up.

Anyways....After 5 mins, the little devil on my shoulder wanted me to quit, but my 10 year old cherub came at the right time and motivated me to keep going. I'm glad I did because I loved this workout. It moves fast with the 10# dumbbells, gliding discs, fire walker & stability ball.
I could feel the glutes being activated in every exercise! And the core work exercises were just as fun with the toys we had on hand.

Bikini Bottom ready is what I am after this workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.