Jon's side of the story...

Thanks Jon

Jon
You are so sweet to take the time to write all of us die hard Cathe Fans!! I enjoyed your posting very much.
Best of luck to the new family!
Diane

HOW WONDERFUL!!!

I feel like I have inherited a new family of friends just in the past week since I became a Fan of Cathe Tapes!! It is so special to have the feeling of closeness with people you have never met. Thanks Jon for sharing that Miracle story and God Bless you, Cathe & little Eric. I'm glad to be a part of all this is the name of GOOD HEALTH!!

What a happy ending!

Jon,

I, too, would like to voice my thanks to you for taking the time in writing such a wonderful and descriptive note. I can tell in your note the love and pride you have towards Cathe and Eric. We all appreciate you allowing us to enter your private life.

Jon, I think you did a fine job without your Labor Coach kit. I guess you can use it for baby #2, eh?
happy.gif

Jon, please give Cathe and Eric a hug and kiss from all of us.

Lorrayne

Thank you

What a beautiful picture he is just an absolute angel, and what a great story. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

Brenda

Another thank you!

The picture is so precious! Eric really is a beautiful baby. Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how everything went. I loved reading every word.

Thanks Jon!

Thank you for sharing Eric's birth story with us. I got so teary-eyed reading it. The new picture of Eric is beautiful!
Danielle

it's my turn

as the mother of 2 sons, i sort of like little boys in a special way. eric is beautiful and i'm sure you've found that there are depths of feeling for another person that you didn't think possible since he made his entrance. thanks so much for sharing your birth experience with us. eric couldn't have chosen better parents.

Susan Wells

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-00 AT 11:16PM (EST)</font></center>

Thank you Jon for taking the time to share this with all of us. I must be the wimp of the bunch because I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I'm so glad that everything turned out so wonderfully. Eric is just plain beautiful. Cathe, you look wonderful!!! Take it easy girl. Enjoy this time with little Eric. You won't believe how fast this time will go by. We will all be here with big hugs when you get back.

BTW Jon, ever thought about a career in writing
happy.gif
?

All my love
Allison
happy.gif

Mandy, did I read that correctly?

Are you expecting another baby? If so, congratulations! And... WOW! You are one SUPERMOM!!
happy.gif
(That would be baby #7, right?)

Lynne

Thank you so much

What a wonderful description of the childbirth experience. Jon, you are truly very special. Good luck to all three of you.

Sandi M.

Thank you, Jon!

Thank you for the beautiful story, Jon. Cathe and Eric are very lucky to have you in their lives. Congratulations again!

Why am I not surprised...

that Cathe may be the one to disseminate a new breathing technique for pushing during labor?! And why am I not surprised that she, such a remarkable woman, has obviously got herself one terrific (and very witty) husband?

Congratulations to you all!
Katie

"What a little doll baby."

I haven't been checking the forum for sometime but
last night I did and saw your pictures and just had to say something. But what more can I say, then, you not only have a beautiful son but a super bubby that would write such a long account of your birthing experince. Jon you know all these ladies really love it. I can see why you have such loyal fans Cathe. It's not just because you have great advance workouts for us, but you and your husband treat us like family. Take as much time as you need to get rested up. God Bless, Lora.

How Eric came into the world

He is so beautiful and you told the story of his arrival so well. Good luck and God Bless all three of you!

Thanks for sharing....

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said in this thread?? Congratulations to you both and thanks so much for sharing your very personal story with all of your cyber-friends here online!!

I wish you all the best now and in the years to come!!

Linda

Amazing, so amazing

It was such a nice gesture for you to share such a beautiful story with everyone Jon. I hardly know Cathe, but tears were creeping up to my eyes as I continued to read on. Thanks so much and congrats on such a beautiful baby. Take some time to relax and enjoy the miracles of life! Deandra

Thank you so much for sharing, Jon

A baby's birth is such a miracle, it leaves me with no words, but lots of tears.

You have a beautiful son who is so fortunate to have two loving, wonderful parents. Treasure every moment -- right up until he asks for the car keys.

God bless your family.

What a guy!

Wow, Thanks again to both of you for allowing us all a peek into your lives. Jon, you're great sport for putting up with us all and thanks for the great play by play labor update
wink.gif

nancy:O)

Thanks for sharing yur wonderful story!

I'm betting that little baby Eric will know all through his life how lucky he is to have two parents as wonderful as you & Cathe. thank you for your story. It is truly inspiring.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.