Join Us: Chicago 2012 Road Trip is On!

SNM Videos

Administrator
April 13 - 15th:Registration for the Chicago Road trip will begin on Wednesday, Jan 25th at 1pm. Just go to Cathe Roadtrip Chicago 2012 (registration button will not work until 1pm on Wednesday, Jan 25) and click on the Purchase ticket button. Space is limited to the first 175 people to join! A $149.50 non-refundable deposit is required to register.

*Total Price - $299.(includes 2 meals):
$149.50 deposit due with registration
$149.50. balance will be automatically charged to your credit card on March 1st, 2012

This will be my first one and I can't wait!

Do we just register and then worry about hotel/room mate stuff later? Or do we need to know if we are rooming with someone before we register? I'm not sure what I'm doing with that part yet!

OMG!!!! Cathe, thank u so much for doing this RT!! I've never been more excited about a RT than I am this one!!! I feel like reciting a MasterCard commercial....
"fly to Chicago: $150....
Room at a gorgeous resort: $275
Going back to my roots to workout with mentor?: priceless
:)

Do we just register and then worry about hotel/room mate stuff later? Or do we need to know if we are rooming with someone before we register? I'm not sure what I'm doing with that part yet!

Jill, register and then worry about taking care of the other details. :)

You need to give the hotel our group code when making a reservation. We should have this set up in the next few days and will let you know what it is just as soon as we get it from the Grand Geneva. Please hold off making reservations until then. Our special group rates are good three days before and three days after our event.

Chicago Chicago!!!

April 13 - 15th:Registration for the Chicago Road trip will begin on Wednesday, Jan 25th at 1pm. Just go to Cathe Roadtrip Chicago 2012 (registration button will not work until 1pm on Wednesday, Jan 25) and click on the Purchase ticket button. Space is limited to the first 175 people to join! A $149.50 non-refundable deposit is required to register.

*Total Price - $299.(includes 2 meals):
$149.50 deposit due with registration
$149.50. balance will be automatically charged to your credit card on March 1st, 2012

Woo-Hoo!!! :p

I think I'm going to be able to attend my first Road Trip! So, of course, I have questions. Will the event start Friday AM so we'd be checking in Thursday night? Will I be the only overweight 50+ in attendance and feel totally outclassed in the workouts? I'll probably still come, just want to get mentally prepared for humiliation!

I think I'm going to be able to attend my first Road Trip! So, of course, I have questions. Will the event start Friday AM so we'd be checking in Thursday night? Will I be the only overweight 50+ in attendance and feel totally outclassed in the workouts? I'll probably still come, just want to get mentally prepared for humiliation!

Hi! I'm 53 and I know of at least 2 others over 50 that will be there. :D There will be no humiliation. I promise. :) There is a schedule posted on the sign up page and the first class starts at 4 pm on Friday. Registration is from 1-3. Hope this helps.

Cathe Roadtrip Chicago 2012

I have a friend who is unable to get away from work at 12:00 (CST). Will I be allowed to register for her when I sign myself up? Are we allowed to sign more than one person up at a time?

Thank you!

Hi Munkeyjo! Yes, you can sign up your friend but you can only do one order at a time. When you finishing placing your own order you might have to wait for about 30 seconds before you can place another, just check screen. Also, if you are using your own credit card info to sign your friend up, be aware that your card will be charged twice both this payment and the follow up payment. If you don't want this to happen, have your friend give you all her credit card info ahead of time so each willbe charged separately. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your friend in Chicago:D

I have a friend who is unable to get away from work at 12:00 (CST). Will I be allowed to register for her when I sign myself up? Are we allowed to sign more than one person up at a time?

Thank you!

Signing up more than one person

You can only sign up one person at a time, but you can sign a friend up by refreshing the order form after completing your first order and then filling out the form again with your friends information. We do have a time delay that grays out the final order button for 30 seconds, so you may have to wait a few seconds to place the 2nd order if you're a fast typer.

Road trip questions

I'm really considering attending this, but have never done ANYTHING even close to this before. As a result, I too have many questions. Any idea what workouts will be done? I am soooo bad at step and fear making a horrible fool of myself if step is one of the classes. I'm also a bit body shy. If I don't look like Cathe and cast am I going to look out of place? I'd also have to come all by myself because no one wants to go with me :( I am a bit socially awkward, how uncomfortable is this going to be for someone who is new and going at it alone? It appears as though there are so many pre-existing relationships already very much established during these road trips. I fear it'll be like high school all over again! I really want to attend but the unknown is a bit intimidating.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.