Join me for questions about DVD Outfits

Well, I just ordered the Ana Sports Bra in Navy/Red. My concern is that the "one size fits most" will be too small for me! I hope I can return if the fit is too tight.

Cathe (and crew) look beautiful in the clothing, though. Very excited about the new workouts!

How is the sizing for the Chloe Sports bra? I think I'm going to get that one, and just want to be sure. I usually wear a 32A or B bra and small-sized tops.

Thank you!

The clothes are lovely. I'm also going on the Houston Road trip and I'm hoping to possibly see small (0-2) non-petite pant sizes. :) To be honest, I'll just be happy to get any pants in my size at any price.

feelfitwear sale

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know that I just received an email from Veronica/feelfitwear and they are having a sale this weekend. They are offering $5 off on orders over $100 and $15 on orders over $200! wowowowowow, my credit card is looking at me now! Too much fun ;o)

Thanks Cathe for sharing the info---it's fun to dress like the rest of the crew some days. I'd love a pair of the camo pants once Veronica gets them in a knit type material!

I have purchased FeelFitWear workout clothes from Veronica in the past (some STS Cardio outfits) and absolutely love them. The fabric is very soft but strong (holds anything in ;-) ) and it's very breathable. Fantastic workout clothes and definitely worth the money. Someone asked how they held up......I would have to say excellent! I wash everything in cold water on a knit cycle and line dry it and the colors & fabric are the same as the day I got them. Veronica was very accomodating in getting me a larger size when all they came in was the 'one size' fit.

Thanks again Veronica!! :-* Very cool that you are have the new items in sm, med, & lge now.
I'll be emailing you my wish list later today! (one of everything please................. jk!)

Hi Susan,

Nice to see you here and thank you very much for the complements! I will be waiting for your wish list ;o)

Take care and let me know if you need further help!

Veronica

Well, I just ordered the Ana Sports Bra in Navy/Red. My concern is that the "one size fits most" will be too small for me! I hope I can return if the fit is too tight.

Cathe (and crew) look beautiful in the clothing, though. Very excited about the new workouts!

Hi Felineluv,

Thank you for your order and you are very welcome to return/exchange it if it doesn't fit as you like. We try to make the experience with pleasant so we always have our customer coming back. If you have any concern or need help, let me know!

Veronica

The clothes are lovely. I'm also going on the Houston Road trip and I'm hoping to possibly see small (0-2) non-petite pant sizes. :) To be honest, I'll just be happy to get any pants in my size at any price.

Hi rjroubi,

I'm very excited for Houston rt! There will be lots of fun ;o)

We will display lots of items in all sizes at Houston rt, including small. Let me know if you would have a special request for me, I will be glad to take it along with me.

See you in Woodland!

Veronica

Veronica, I'm hoping you are still monitoring this thread. I just love the braid tank in both the black/yellow and black/aqua but neither of those color combinations are available? Will they be coming? If so, any idea when? Thanks,

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.