Join me for questions about DVD Outfits

Color of High Reps group pic tops?

Hi Cathe! Long time no see! Glad to see you are finished filming. I would like to know the color of the tops in the High Reps group photo please. Absolutely gorgeous. Also, noted you have been wearing capri workout pants. Have never tried these, what do you think? Glad to be back!

I'd like to know if they are made of a dry wicking type material.

Thanks.

Hi fitmom04,

All Cathe's workout outfit from feelfitwear and most of our workout apparel available in the website are made from a special fabric designed for the practice of exercise, it calls Supplex. It is breathable with moisture management to help the equilibrium between skin and environment, which makes it dry in a flash , has elasticity for freedom of exercise movement, compression to help with blood circulation, provides more support for the muscle while working out, helps with post exercise soreness and also, helps slim the body shape. It's easy care, no iron or dryer needed and it doesn't fade or shrink.

Well, after two 14 hour film days of jumping, pumping, and sweating, I can attest to this being the truth!!! :D

Hi fitmom04,

All Cathe's workout outfit from feelfitwear and most of our workout apparel available in the website are made from a special fabric designed for the practice of exercise, it calls Supplex. It is breathable with moisture management to help the equilibrium between skin and environment, which makes it dry in a flash , has elasticity for freedom of exercise movement, compression to help with blood circulation, provides more support for the muscle while working out, helps with post exercise soreness and also, helps slim the body shape. It's easy care, no iron or dryer needed and it doesn't fade or shrink.

Hi Lisa! Nice to hear from you again. I hope life is treating you well. The color in High Reps is turquoise and black.

Hi Cathe! Long time no see! Glad to see you are finished filming. I would like to know the color of the tops in the High Reps group photo please. Absolutely gorgeous. Also, noted you have been wearing capri workout pants. Have never tried these, what do you think? Glad to be back!

Things are looking up!

Sorry to have lost touch but things were not good. Glad to see your fitness fan base and business is booming. I knew it would. Never forgot you or the girls. Need to get Cardio series and of course your new DVD's. Can't wait! Outfits are gorgeous! Only thing is no one will see me in them at home.

I love the jacob shorts! They fit so well and don't dig at all. The low rise waist band on them gives the abs instant support and the seam across the butt line gives the booty a beautiful shape. The capri pants we wore had the same cuts and therefore give the abs and butt those same instant benefits!

I want to order the outfit Jai had on in STS Total Body...I can't find the Jacob Shorts on your site...anyone? It looks like they are out of red in the Adriana tanks...4 weeks for everything in the new DVDs to get back in stock?

see... we fitness freaks like the word "instant"! "Instant benefits!" Too bad we can't get instant results! haha! Work work.... right Cathe? :D

Hi Cathe,

You and the crew look amazing :) I really love the camoflauge pant and little black hoodie you were wearing, are they made by FeelFitWear also?

Last edited:
Hi Veronica!
Just a general question for you...
In a post on Facebook Cathe mentioned that she would talk to you about possibly making a stretch cargo with a similar pattern to another brand she was wearing. So, I was wondering, do you design and spec clothing to be made, so your clothing items are Feelfitwear brand clothing, or do you buy already made clothing and just sell them?
Or, do you do both (design/make Feelfitwear brand, AND sell other brands, too)?

thanks!
See you in Houston!
Linda(in Portland)

Hi Chrissy! The jacket is by Feelfitwear. She also has it in solid white which is gorgeous. Btw, it doesn't have a hood on it. It has a nice finished collar. The sleeves have a tastefully subtle mesh on them at the elbow which adds texture and design. I fell in love with it instantly. I also love it zipped up all the way with jeans too. It has a nice finished look.

The pants are by a company called UFO and while I love them, they are not stretchy at all. I asked Veronica if she could look into making a cargo similar to these with a stretch to them. I'd be all over that :D

Hi Cathe,

You and the crew look amazing :) I really love the camoflauge pant and little black hoodie you were wearing, are they made by FeelFitWear also?

I don't have any questions, I just wanted to say how much I love all of the outfits! I love the styles and the colors and thought they were flattering on everyone!

I went to fit wear website and didn't find the camo pants. those are so cute......where can I find those???

Hi Veronica!
Just a general question for you...
In a post on Facebook Cathe mentioned that she would talk to you about possibly making a stretch cargo with a similar pattern to another brand she was wearing. So, I was wondering, do you design and spec clothing to be made, so your clothing items are Feelfitwear brand clothing, or do you buy already made clothing and just sell them?
Or, do you do both (design/make Feelfitwear brand, AND sell other brands, too)?

thanks!
See you in Houston!
Linda(in Portland)

Hi Linda,

How are you doing? Nice to see you here!

FeelFitWear carries different brands from fitness to casual looks and FeeLFitWear brand. I recently came up with my own brand after getting lots of feedback about sizing and styles and realizing that the U.S market needs some high quality Brazilian fitness clothing Americanized style and Brazilian style clothing for sizes above 10. We are now offering small, medium and large sizes in all FeelFitWear clothing brands, which are Cathe's workout clothing brand. We design and manufacture it so, any feedback or suggestions are very welcome! I have yours saved :eek:).

Cathe already talked to me about those cargo pants in a stretchy material and I'm on it! Did you like it?

I will see you in Texas. Wow!

Veronica

Hi Chrissy! The jacket is by Feelfitwear. She also has it in solid white which is gorgeous. Btw, it doesn't have a hood on it. It has a nice finished collar. The sleeves have a tastefully subtle mesh on them at the elbow which adds texture and design. I fell in love with it instantly. I also love it zipped up all the way with jeans too. It has a nice finished look.

The pants are by a company called UFO and while I love them, they are not stretchy at all. I asked Veronica if she could look into making a cargo similar to these with a stretch to them. I'd be all over that :D

Hi Kiki0009,

Cathe mentioned the brand UFO in the quote above. I hope it helps!

Veronica

Hi Linda,

How are you doing? Nice to see you here!

FeelFitWear carries different brands from fitness to casual looks and FeeLFitWear brand. I recently came up with my own brand after getting lots of feedback about sizing and styles and realizing that the U.S market needs some high quality Brazilian fitness clothing Americanized style and Brazilian style clothing for sizes above 10. We are now offering small, medium and large sizes in all FeelFitWear clothing brands, which are Cathe's workout clothing brand. We design and manufacture it so, any feedback or suggestions are very welcome! I have yours saved :eek:).

Cathe already talked to me about those cargo pants in a stretchy material and I'm on it! Did you like it?
I will see you in Texas. Wow!
Veronica

Yes I liked those Cargo pants!! I also looked on the UFO website and they have other colors in the camo that are really cool, too. Is the waistband on them stretchy? That would be good!

Thanks for saving my suggestion! I wonder how you can find out what the market really wants? That would be tough to produce something and no one buys it, wouldn't it?! That is really great that you can manufacture your own brand and be successful!

I still need to send you the threads that addressed my suggestion --I will send it to you on FB email later!

Thanks and see you soon Veronica!

I think the outfits are cute both in general and on the Cathe crew, but I don't see much in the way of any plus sizes. Does feelfitwear offer plus sizes on anything?

I think the outfits are cute both in general and on the Cathe crew, but I don't see much in the way of any plus sizes. Does feelfitwear offer plus sizes on anything?

Hi ebonynicole,

Thank you for the complement on the fitness clothing! FeelFitWear has its own brand and it is offered in sizes small, medium and large, you can see the size chart here - http://www.feelfitwear.com/ffw-size-chart

All exercise wear from FeelFitWear brand and most of Cathe's workout outfit are offered in all 3 sizes and if you see anything that you would like to have and don't see your size available, contact me and I can always ask the manufacture if it's possible to get a special order.

Veronica
[email protected]

Way out of my price range

I'm a bit dismayed at the prices of these clothes, as I was with the other clothes Cathe's crew wore that were offered for sale. On my limited budget the cost of one pair of pants would pay a couple of utility bills.

Thanks Cathe for sharing the info---it's fun to dress like the rest of the crew some days. I'd love a pair of the camo pants once Veronica gets them in a knit type material!

I have purchased FeelFitWear workout clothes from Veronica in the past (some STS Cardio outfits) and absolutely love them. The fabric is very soft but strong (holds anything in ;-) ) and it's very breathable. Fantastic workout clothes and definitely worth the money. Someone asked how they held up......I would have to say excellent! I wash everything in cold water on a knit cycle and line dry it and the colors & fabric are the same as the day I got them. Veronica was very accomodating in getting me a larger size when all they came in was the 'one size' fit.

Thanks again Veronica!! :-* Very cool that you are have the new items in sm, med, & lge now.
I'll be emailing you my wish list later today! (one of everything please................. jk!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.