Jogglers 2017

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. So will you have to change your diet for the long term as well? That must be awful. Please rest and take care of yourself.

Not much going on here. I was up at 4 am to take my sister to the airport and got to work at 6:15 am so it will be a long day. I've been working out but will take a rest day today. Tomorrow will be another run but hopefully not too hot. We are back in the cycle of raining days so I'm not sure if we will get the run in there is an 80% chance of rain tomorrow.

Take care!

I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm sure that must have been awful!!

I was off work on Friday and today. I will go back to work tomorrow. I went swimming on Friday and did a crazy workout on Saturday. I was so sore I could not go running yesterday. Everything was sore. I am feeling better today so I will do a weight workout.

Omg! That must have been really tough!

I'm feeling a little bit better. I'm not taking any pain medicine right now. But I can't exercise until after I am all better. Cipro makes me tired.

I wouldn't like to take lots of pain medicine but sometimes you got to do it.

I went running last night. The high was in the 90's but the humidity was only 57% so it wasn't too bad. I just had to go slower than normal.

Listen to what the doctor says and get well soon.

We are having a cooler day, only 96 degrees Fahrenheit.

I'm doing a little better. I had a couple of minutes without stabbing pain I hope that I get better for real.

I'm glad you are feeling better and that the infection has cleared. Please continue to rest and relax until you feel better.

It has been rainy here. When it doesn't rain it's HOT and in the 90's with lower humidity. Then it rains, it's cooler but more humid. It was been a very rainy summer so far.

I did a workout on Saturday that I don't remember. I ran 9 miles on Sunday and did a weight workout last night. Today will be a rest day and tomorrow it will a hot run, I'm sure.

I spoke to another doctor and she put me on bactrim for ten days because it seemed to flare up on my last day of cipro. I'm taking it easy.

It's been dry and hot. The cat is inside the house, it is too hot for her outside.

I live vicariously through your workouts

I hope you are feeling better now. We have had a little less rain but it's still going to be hot until at least the middle of September.

I ran last Wednesday and it was HOT, then I worked out on Thursday and did a running type workout on Saturday. Sunday was a 9 mile run. It was rough. It was very humid!! Then I spent the day with my mom.

Tonight is going to be a weight workout. Not much else is going on. Just work mostly. I'm taking some time off in the middle of August. I can't wait.

Yesterday I went on a 3.5 mile run. It was hot but breezy. I will be working out tonight but I'm not sure what I'm doing. It is suppose to rain so we might have to bring the workout indoors.

I went to an appointment with a urologist that specializes in women. She put me on a drug that should help my nerves heal after my UTI infection. And then I had acupuncture which helps my nerves to calm down.

That sounds like a good plan. Are you feeling better?

I have been working and working out despite the heat, humidity and rain. Had a great running workout on Saturday mixed in with some other exercises before it rained. We got finished about 30 minutes before the heavens opened up. Went for a 9 mile run on Sunday and last night did an upper body workout. It was so humid with nary a breeze. Today is a grateful rest day.

My per cutaneous tens machine is also helping. I have had three weeks of sessions so far and I have 8 more. I'm hoping to continue to feel better and better.

Alisha,

I'm glad you are feel better and better. I hope it continues.

I am well. I took a couple of days off from work and it was wonderful. I'm back now but at least it's Wednesday and not Monday.

I have been working out despite the heat. We went a week or so without rain but it's rained the last 2 days but it's still HOT!

Did you see any of the eclipse? I watched the shadows change in the backyard but it did not go completely dark where we were. We did get those good crescent shape shadows on the driveway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.