Job Interview!

ashaw

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

I'm so excited, I found out today that I have a job interview Tuesday morning for a virtual call center position! The past month has been very difficult with the loss of our sweet Lab and the financial storm that followed. My husband also got some good news, he will receive a small commission check in the next few weeks. I have epilepsy that is well-controlled with medication (result from having a benign brain tumor in 2007) and I'm a client of my state's VR service and have been wanting an at home position for a long time. There is a non-profit group called NTI (National Telecommuting Institute) that is based in Boston that helps the disabled find legitimate work at home jobs. The company I'm interview with is hiring for 100 positions - I hope I'm one of them! And, they said its a quick hire, I could be in training in a few weeks! Paid training!:cool:

In the meantime, I have my last round of Feel Fit Wear clothing for sale on ebay. I will be glad to be done with Ebay and hopefully have a telecommuting job really soon. I will keep you all posted. And, thanks for looking at my stuff, we really appreciate it!;)

Black/Purple Lucilene Capris (one's Cathe wears in Cardio Core Circuit), Small

Purple halter sports bra (matches capris), small, 141210581191

Navy/Pink tank like Cathe wears in XTrain Bi's & Tri's, Small - 131131815196

Black/Turquoise shorts like Jai wears in Cross Fire, Medium, 131131811108

Thanks again everyone and I'm so excited about this job opportunity!

Amanda

Last edited:
Chin up, eyes forward and back straight!!! Sound familiar?! (Cathe-ism) ;) Stay strong and go for it!! We're here for you! Good luck!!

Thank y'all so much! I sure hope this works out! I did my application today and it took over an hour. I had to take several tests, including a voice assessment, a typing test, and some word and vocabulary tests. Felt like taking the SAT again! I was spent at the end, just like at the end of a Cathe workout!:mad::);)

Amanda

Thank you to everyone who bid on my clothing or just posted a kind word. To everyone who purchased an item, everything has been shipped and you should have tracking numbers now. Thanks again and I'm anxiously awaiting my interview tomorrow. I even checked NTI's website and if I don't get this job, there's one with Meijer that I can apply for! So, thanks again everyone!

Amanda

Just had to share the good news - I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo-Hoo! :);):cool::D

Thanks again everyone, Catheletes are the best!

Amanda

Y'all are the best! Thank you so much for your support! I'm so excited about this opportunity. I will begin training on April 7 and have been very busy doing all my online paperwork and getting in touch with my VR Counselor so I can begin to acquire the home office equipment I will be needing. I found out that I will be given a computer by the company I'll be working for, which will be company property, but all I have to provide is a monitor (which I already have), a telephone, a headset and a phone line installed in my house. My VR Agency is going to help with this which is a blessing because my husband & I don't even have the money to buy these things and be reimbursed for them. We found out his commission check wasn't mailed until today :mad:. Tomorrow morning is my Pre-Employment meeting where I'll find out a whole lot more information about the job. Thanks everyone for all your sweet messages, I'm just ready to "Work Work"!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.