JNL Fusion? Dream Body Fusion series?

PhyllisG

Cathlete
Has anyone tried JNL Fusion. I am tempted and would love to hear opinions/reviews before I make a decision.
I have been tempted by the Dream Body series for months now and can't decide on that either.
If you have either or maybe even both can you let me know what you think? Do you like one better than the other? They are expensive and I wonder if they are worth the price.
Thank you.

I had been tempted by both in the past as well. I'm still holding out. JNL doesnt seem too much different than what I could put together with my Cathe collection. Dream Body's reviews that many of the workouts were too frantic made me hold out on that one. I was still considering getting one or two of them from DB but just decided to wait.

I agree that JNL seems very similar to Cathe based on what I've previewed from her, but her style is so much more aggressive that I would not click with her.

On the other hand, the Dream Body set looks very appealing to me too! I am thinking about asking for this for my birthday, but I have not decided 100% that I want it. Like Stacy, I'm a little put off by the reviews of non-stop chattering and frantic pacing, but the clips look fun and challenging.

Eva

After having Dream Body in my cart for over a month at Mary's, I finally took the lunge last week. I will report back as soon as I receive them.

I know some reviews say she is annoying but many like the series and claim some good results. I decided to order Dream Body series and hopefully will have it by the end of the week.
I know that some Target stores sell JNL Fusion but mine didn't have any left. I had seen it a couple of weeks ago. I think it has less DVDs and is cheaper.

JNL ON YOU TUBE

You can check her out on Youtube,she has a lot of her JNL fusion workouts on there and see if you like her style

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.