JiggleMax

poohpeggy

Cathlete
I just finished Cardio Kicks for the first time...talk about fat burning, it felt like I was jiggling it right off!! I felt the same way on Monday when I was doing Circuit Max. These workouts really get the body shaking, and the music is perfect.
I haven't read a lot about these workouts. Has anyone used them in a fat loss rotation successfully? I am also curious about the 2 guys... whats the scoop with them? I am so glad I bought these. Cardio Kicks will be a excellent substitution for the "running" thats in many of Cathe rotations. Its a happy day. not only am I thrilled with Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max, my new Dvd's are due to arrive any minute!! Peggy

I don't know the answer to your question, but I just had to reply because your post title "Jiggle Max" is freaking hilarious, you made me lol!

I think if you did any Cathe cardios a few days a week you'd lose fat. I don't know about doing kickboxing workouts all the time though. You'd have better results mixing them in with the DVD's you are about to get. I take it you preordered her new series.

As far as the guys. In Cathe's earlier days she used to use different background exercisers in her vids. She would pick various friends and people at her gym. The crew she uses now have been with her since the Intensity series.

I agree about mixing it up. I just usually don't "jiggle" like that with her other workouts. I wondered if there was a connection with the guys Thank You for the replies..Peggy

>I just finished Cardio Kicks for the first time...talk about
>fat burning, it felt like I was jiggling it right off!! I
>felt the same way on Monday when I was doing Circuit Max.
>These workouts really get the body shaking, and the music is
>perfect.
>I haven't read a lot about these workouts. Has anyone used
>them in a fat loss rotation successfully? I am also curious
>about the 2 guys... whats the scoop with them? I am so glad I
>bought these. Cardio Kicks will be a excellent substitution
>for the "running" thats in many of Cathe rotations. Its a
>happy day. not only am I thrilled with Cardio Kicks and
>Circuit Max, my new Dvd's are due to arrive any minute!!
>Peggy

The guy on the right is Jai's husband.
Laurie

Aren't they? I think she is gorgeous!! And what a bod!! Anyway, somewhere on the site are descriptions of the "crew". That's where I found the information. Laurie

>The guy on the right is Jai's husband.
>Laurie

I thought both Jai and her husband were in Bootcamp. Jai's not even in Circuit Max or Kick Max. Didn't she start appearing on Cathe's workout a couple years later. I think that's a different guy.

Cecilia

Yep! That's a different guy. The only husband in any of Cathe workouts is Jai's husband in Bootcamp. The reason why I mention it is because someone else thought Lorraine's husband was in BC, but he's not.

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I feel so stooopid! (slap upside of head!!) Yes, Cecilia you are absolutely correct, it's the guy on the right in Bootcamp that's Jai's husband. So sorry for misinformation, and thanks for correcting me!!
BTW, Kick Max is one of my favorites too; I take it with me on vacations where there is a DVD player available. I also love Boot Camp and Body Max 2.
Laurie

I love that workout. I laugh so hard everytime when she has the guys come up and workout next to her and sweat is flying everywhere. Then she says she's going to need an umbrella!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.