Jerry said it would be "FUN"

Tri-State?

I live in Maryland but still only about an hour away from Glassboro. (My hubby and I actually lived in Glassboro back in 1992/1993 and every week I did my laundry next door to where Cathe's club now is!) I don't think I saw Maryland as one of the "tri-states," but I'd like to join in on the fun! I do need to wait a bit though because I'm nursing a stubborn knee injury (a contusion brought on by too much high impact).
Bernadette

Hey, Bernadette, I said that to Jerry today that we really should be the quint-state Catheites because Delaware and Maryland are also very close. Feel free to join in! It's great to meet new friends with a love of Cathe and fitness!:D

Yeah Jerry, this is fun!!
I am able to move my left hand, right foot and my eyes!!! Everything else is screaming.
When will the pain stop??????
elliemom

Yeah Jerry, this is fun!!
I am able to move my left hand, right foot and my eyes!!! Everything else is screaming.
When will the pain stop??????
elliemom

Ellie,

3 flights of stairs at the hotel today for me, had to stop at the top of every flight to make sure my legs were still beneath me...shall we do it all again next month???

C'mon, you mean the 30 second stretch at the end of the one hour workout wasn't fun?????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.