Jay Robb's all natural whey protein powder

lrusso

Cathlete
Has anyone tried this protein powder? It has no artificial anything, 25 grams of protein, sweetened with stevia, but very expensive. Any opinions? Maybe Cathe will chime in too?;) Thank you. Linda

this is the only protein powder that I buy. I buy the vanilla and chocolate whey protein powders. I find them really tasty and don't bloat me. I know other Cathletes are fans of his protein powders as well. I, however, don't care for his JayBars.

Love it!

One of my favs! Very light and clean tasting...no chemical "protein powder" taste. I like to add it to organic greek yogurt. You will like it. I use mine when I bake too. I recommend the vanilla. There is no end to what you can mix it with - almond butter, blueberries, 1/2 banana, mango, strawberries... even add organic cocoa powder if you want it chocolaty! The possiblities are good. I've actually spoken directly with Jay Robb himself, and he is a very smart and healthy man. Very focused on only producing good quality healthy supplements!

Another fan of Jay Robb's protein powder. It is pretty much the only kind I can use without looking like someone aired me up. I put the vanilla in my oatmeal every morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.