Jari Love rotation

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a Ripped series rotation. I have all the ripped workouts. I never really have made much effort to work them as a rotation as with Cathe.

Christie

I really enjoy Jari Love's workouts. I found her first and was looking something up online about her workouts b/c I had bought one at Ross for 4.99, not even knowing who she was. On that search, I was directed to the Cathe forum b/c there was a thread about her. So of course, I had to check this Cathe woman out :) I learned all about her and her workouts, and went a bit wild buying almost all of them and wanted to try them (still have some that I've never done...). With all of that, I still wanted to work Jari's workouts in (see, I am getting there!) :) What I often do is either start or end the week with one of her DVDs, and do Cathe straight weight work for the rest of the week. For instance, Ripped 1000 Monday, Tues/Wed/Thurs Gym Styles (or Slow and Heavy, or a combo of upper and lower body shorter workouts). Then maybe a circuit workout by Cathe Saturday or Sunday, or maybe nothing but cardio, then start again on Monday with either Cathe or Jari. If I start with Cathe weight DVDs, I will end on Friday with a circuit by one of those awesome chics! I do believe that somewhere here there is a Jari Rotation, but not sure. She does have her own website, but not much gets posted there. She does have a book or maybe it's a download with some rotations on her site.

JL Rotation

week 1
sun. jl total
mon. mic
tues. jl cardio/total
wed. yoga
thurs. dillmax
fri kb
sat p90x stretch

week2

sun jl total
mon powermax
tues jl cardio/total
wed p90x cs
thurs bodymax 2
fri kb
sat stretch

week 3

sun jl total
mon imax 2
tues jl cardio/total
wed yoga
thurs bootcamp
fri kb
sat stretch

week 4

sun jl total
mon imax 1
tues jl cardio/total
wed p90x cs
thurs sjp
fri kb
thurs stretch

laura

Found this @ Video Fitness;

JARI LOVE ROTATIONS!!!!

Week 1:
Day 1: GR1000
Day 2: 60 min. cardio
Day 3: GR&C
Day 4: 60 min. cardio
Day 5: GR&C
Day 6: 60 min. cardio
Day 7: Rest or active rest

Week 2:
Day 2: GR&C
Day 3: 60 min. cardio
Day 4: GR1000
Day 6: 70 min. cardio

Week 3:
Day 2: GR&C
Day 3: 70 min. cardio
Day 4: GR1000
Day 6: 90 min. cardio

Week 4:
Day 2: 30 min. cardio
Day 3: Rest or active rest
Day 4: 30 min. cardio
Day 6: 30 min. cardio

The poster who shared the above rotation said that weeks 2 & 3 was promoting a bit of overtraining which can be beneficial for weight loss somehow....I don't know the science behind it...I'm just giving it a go.

She also posted the intermediate rotation:
For weeks 1,2, & 4:
Do RTTC on Mondays
Do S&L on Wednesdays and Fridays
Do cardio 3 times a week on non-Ripped days totaling 30 to 50 minutes

For week 3 (a higher intensity week):
Do RTTC on Monday and Thursday
Do S&L on Tuesday and Friday
Do cardio one day totaling 30 min. and one day totaling 60 min.
Take one rest day each week

Be warned...Jari Love had that rotation removed from our check in immediately over at VF (after many of us went out and purchased her newest workout full price to do the rotation) when she saw that someone had posted her advanced rotation that is only available for purchase. Right after she had the rotations removed, she posted warnings on her webstie about copyright laws and whatever legal action necessary would be taken if rotations were shared, etc...She later softened her tone and contacted some of us personally and then decided to donate the proceeds from rotation document sales to charity. I'm just lettin' ya know what happend and the very rotation you are sharing was the rotation she had removed. I don't know if she googled it or someone "told on us" or what but Jari seems to be serious about purchasing the rotations and not sharing them. Not trying ot be a downer...just giving you the info. that I know....
Angela

this may sound like a really naive question, but she actually makes even more money off of telling people what order to do the workouts of hers that they already have bought --as if buying all of the workouts in order to do a pure Jari rotation isn't enough??
That alone (and then on top of that, threatening legal action) would put me off a bit. I would think she would be ecstatic enough that people would want to buy all of the dvd's to do the rotation that she wouldn't have to charge them again for telling them what order to do them in. I mean, I know that this is her livelihood, but you would think that making up rotations is a good way for her to sell more dvd's and that she should look at the minimal time investment on her part as a gesture of goodwill to her fans. That is what I find so great from the short time I have been on this site) about Cathe. She really seems like she does this because she likes her fans and wants to help them (not just to squeeze out every penny she can from us).
Sorry, in advance, if I offended any Jari fans that was not my inetntion.

Karen

I put together a little Jari Love rotation on my blog one time. Here's the link: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/2008/03/jari-love-rotation.html On the blog you can see the first week and a link to where to go to download the full month. I'd go copy it down right here but I really should be in bed already as it's past midnight here!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-7873.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

>this may sound like a really naive question, but she actually
>makes even more money off of telling people what order to do
>the workouts of hers that they already have bought --as if
>buying all of the workouts in order to do a pure Jari rotation
>isn't enough??
>That alone (and then on top of that, threatening legal action)
>would put me off a bit. I would think she would be ecstatic
>enough that people would want to buy all of the dvd's to do
>the rotation that she wouldn't have to charge them again for
>telling them what order to do them in. I mean, I know that
>this is her livelihood, but you would think that making up
>rotations is a good way for her to sell more dvd's and that
>she should look at the minimal time investment on her part as
>a gesture of goodwill to her fans. That is what I find so
>great from the short time I have been on this site) about
>Cathe. She really seems like she does this because she likes
>her fans and wants to help them (not just to squeeze out every
>penny she can from us).
>Sorry, in advance, if I offended any Jari fans that was not my
>inetntion.
>
>Karen

I agree to that and credits to Cathe for actually posting a rotation every month for us!
Jari seems a bit greedy not posting rotations for free. Even Joyce Vedral sends out rotations to promote/sell her DVDs, and anyone familiar with her knows she's one to always push sales to buy her workouts and whatever else she can sell. I'll still do Jari's workouts since they are good workouts for the price, but do look at her in a different light.

Supposedly, Jari gives the money she earns from the rotations to Oprah's Angel Network.
I've been doing the advanced routine that I found on Video Forum before it was pulled. I didn't pay for it:eek:
It's a really great rotation....TOUGH!

>Supposedly, Jari gives the money she earns from the rotations
>to Oprah's Angel Network.
>I've been doing the advanced routine that I found on Video
>Forum before it was pulled. I didn't pay for it:eek:
>It's a really great rotation....TOUGH!

Yes, she decided to do this after some of us in the check-in raised a big stink about the WAY she went about pulling the thread. Since the rotations are for sell, she definitely had the right to ask for it to be removed, but it could have been done in a more friendly/customer appeasing way. Anyway, I'm keeping my Jari's and plan on doing the rotation in the future. I almost didn't say anything and if Jari has this pulled, I didn't tell!:7 I just want you all to know she seems to actually monitor this somehow and she seems to be very serious about it. Maybe it was just b/c it was VF and VF is a bigger board that she maybe actually reads? Someone else had a good point, while I'm grateful that Cathe posts rotations every month and we can access them for free, her workouts are WAY more expensive then Jari's (and rightly so...while I enjoy Jari's workouts, they don't hold a candle to Cathe's in my opnion). I have only paid full price which was what $15.00 for the lastest Jari to follow the pulled rotation. The rest I found at Ross or TJ Max for $5.00 to $6.00!!!
Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.