Jari Love - Ripped 1000

amron

Cathlete
I know there is so much excitement with Cathe's DVD's arriving to us, but just wondering if anyone has got and tried Jari Love's new Ripped 1000? I would love to know what people think before I purchase this one. I have her other three and still I am unsure whether I enjoy doing them or not (maybe I just enjoy doing Cathe's too much ). But this one looks completely different. Anyway your thoughts would be appreciated.

Kim:)

It seems as if they were released a few days earlier than planned on her website and Collage. But I pre-ordered from Amazon were they are still available only as preorders. So I have not gotten it yet.But I too am interested in what others thought about it.:)

I preordered on Amazon as well 1000 & the other new one.not heard a ship date yet....

Have Amy Bento's new 3 pack coming Friday and P90X coming Monday... OH MY GOODNESS! What a rotation this will be! When Cathe's get here
With Cathe new set thats 4 new series in a two week period.......I feel the DOMS already!

Goodness gracious, Traci!!! You are racking up the new workouts! Must have been all those sleepless nights!}( }( :+ :p

Oh Amy! You know me so well........All were purchased around 1am on insomnia nites!!!!!!! HIDE THE CC's!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to come out of retirement if I keep this up!
DH keeps asking me to make a bigger Xmas list.... little does he know I am having Xmas this week}( :D

great minds think alike, I have all of the same coming also, I just got P90X and P90 Masters in the mail about 2 weeks ago, I ordered the 2 new Jari's, I have the other 3 already, preorded the new Amy's, waiting for the 4 new Cathe's, just got my 4 powerstrikes in the mail last night. This month has been like Christmas for me, but not DH wallet!!!!
}( }( :) :)

I received Jari's Ripped 1000 from Collage Friday evening just before I left for work. I haven't had a chance to do it yet. Hopefully today I'll get to at least preview it.

I thought I'd chime in here with you guys to say that this month has been like christmas for me as well. I have been buying, buying and buying. My kids are tired of all the packages being for me, lol. I have Ripped 1000 and Amy Bento's new workouts on pre-order. Just received Powerstrike Mil. 4 yesterday, and of course am awaiting Cathe's new workouts too. I can't stop buying. I was torn about getting Powerstrike Millenium 4, because I find her workouts quite expensive, considering she doesn't offer a pre-sale special, but I had to have it, lol.

Iris

I have done this workout - look at my review much further down in "Open Discussion" forum subject: Jari Love.

HTH.:)

I can't wait for this one too. I really enjoy Jari's workouts. Where I ordered, the release date is not until Nov 21. I'm so impatient! LOL! ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.