January rotation 1/07/2005

Hi all,

I did Step Blast this morning along with Janis Saffell's Dynamic Stretch. Tomorrow will be Imax 2 & pilates. Have a great weekend!!

Aila:)

Hi y'all,

Today was SB...yippee! LOVED it. Then I did some Karen Voight abs. Felt good.
Have a really great weekend everybody!

Ruth:) :)

p.s. I'm still feeling peppy...may do another step workout!:+

>Hi good morning everybody. After my great experience with RS
>I am wishing train hard today. Today is PH in my rotation and
>I am going to add IMAX 2. Have a great friday everybody.
>
>
>
>
>
>Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Girlfriend, you always amaze me!! PH AND IMAX 2...you go! :D

Ciao tutti,

Today was Step Blast...boy was I looking forward to a nice, simple cardio workout - pure fun!

Til tomorrow,

Tammy

hi

As I have started on Saturday, this is the end of the week for me.

Yesterday I finished my week 1 and This is first time ever that I have done a full week of Cathe's rotation. I am so happy about it.

Tomorrow I will do PLB.

Have fun
Sabina

Hi everyone! This is my second check-in post -- I'm still confused about where we're checking in. :)

I did RS and PUB abs, rested, then did L&G. I was making L&G up after having missed it earlier this week. Tomorrow is supposed to be IMAX 2, but my legs are fried after MIC yesterday and today's marathon, so I'm going to just do some UB work and a little elliptical trainer time tomorrow, I think. If I'm feeling energetic on Sunday I might do 5 of the IMAX II intervals, but I don't want to make it too tough for me to start correctly on Monday. So we'll see how these old legs are feeling.

Have a nice weekend, everybody!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S.http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudniklifter.gif
[font color=green]2005 Worked Out With Cathe Days: 6/365[/font color]

Great job, everyone! Keep up the good work. I hope many of you will be posting over the weekend.

IMax2........HERE WE COME!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.