January 26, 2023

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday January 26, 2023 at 9:30am EST, we’ll be doing “Tower Circuit Strength Express”. This intermediate tower workout will work your body from head to toe with band and body weight exercises. You’ll start out with legs, alternating high rep exercises with leg blasts, and then work your way to upper body and core with the tower.
B4089754-2DCC-4930-9DBE-825E24773561.png
Equipment needed:

Tower (Turbo Tower or Fit Tower)
or chair (however, the chair will only work for some of the exercises)

Mat

Resistance band or tube

Can someone advise me what can be purchased/used in place of the Turbo Tower or Fit Tower? I've been looking at weight benches with barbell racks but not sure if they would be a good substitute and I don't think the towers are available anymore? TIA.

Can someone advise me what can be purchased/used in place of the Turbo Tower or Fit Tower? I've been looking at weight benches with barbell racks but not sure if they would be a good substitute and I don't think the towers are available anymore? TIA.
Hi Sea Shell! You are correct the towers are no longer available.

Both the fit tower and the turbo tower were unique in their features and their ability to do certain specific things. Both of the towers had the ability to do standing barre workouts, weight training circuit workouts as well as adding weight clips to the unit to suffice as a bench press unit. They also had a unique ability to allow you to do pull ups and dips.

There really is no one piece of equipment out there that will do all of those specific things the way these towers did. But you can use other things to perform some of the exercises. For instance, you can use a chair or a countertop to assist in most of the standing barre exercises. You can use a coffee table to do dips off of. You can attach a pull up bar in your door frame for pull ups . You can use our STS bars (these will be available on our site any day now.) to do pull ups, dips and standing barre work.

I hope these options are helpful to you in making your decision.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.