January 2020

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
This month’s rotation will feature the new Step Boss workouts and bonuses along with one of our fan favorites, The Hardcore Series! I’ve decided on Hardcore series to incorporate some additional explosive step challenges along with more focused weight work to compliment PHA Step. This rotation won’t be an easy one. With IMAXs every week and some focused weight training your muscles and endurance are sure to be put to the test! If you aren’t a stepper and still want to join in this month’s rotation please replace the step workouts with a cardio of choice and add in the intermediate step bonus if you’d like a lighter step challenge! This month you will be the STEP BOSS! Let’s do this!

WEEK ONE
M: Imax4 plus Step Boss Ab Bonus 2
T: PHA Step
W: Kickmax
T: Gym Style Back Shoulders Biceps
F: Step Sync
S: Gym Style Chest & Triceps
S: OFF or Stretch Max (choice of 1,2 or 3)

WEEK TWO
M: Imax3 plus Core Max 1
T: MuscleMax
W: Step Sync
T: Gymstyle Legs
F: KickMax
S: PHA Step plus Ab Bonus 1
S: OFF or Step Boss Extended Stretch (choice of 1 or 2)

WEEK THREE
M: Low Max
T: Step Sync
W: Gymstyle Back Shoulders Biceps
T: Gym Style Chest & Triceps
F: Imax4 plus Ab Bonus 2
S: PHA Step
S: OFF or Stretch Max (choice of 1,2 or 3)

WEEK FOUR
M: Imax3 plus Core Max 2
T: Gym Style Legs
W: Low Max
T: MuscleMax
F: Step Sync
S: PHA Step plus Ab Bonus 1
S: OFF or Step Boss Extended Stretch (choice of 1 or 2)

This looks like a great rotation! Will do this one after I finish my STS rotation! Thanks Cathe for always challenging us!!

Doing this one for sure. It's looks great, Cathe! Thank you for these incredible workouts. They are "just right." And I am so looking forward to doing Gym Style weights again!! I used to do them with Imax 2 and SJP, so it's exciting to do them with Step Boss.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.