January 2015 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
January 2015 New Year’s Resolution Rotation: Ripped with Hiit Fitness Fusion

The holidays are over but we’re just getting started!!! Kick off the New Year with this high intensity cardio/strength fitness rotation that features Ripped with Hiit as well as my other popular workouts. Eat well, sleep well, drink extra water and let’s get busy!

WEEK ONE

Mon…Plyo Hiit One (skip cool down) and continue with X-10 Cardio Blast (skip warm up).

Tues…Lift It Hit It: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders

Wed…Rockout Knockout

Thurs… Lift It Hit It: Legs

Fri…Cycle Max (or your favorite solid cardio workout)

Sat… Lift It Hit It Back/Biceps/Shoulders

Sun…Yoga Relax

WEEK TWO

Mon…Low Impact Hiit One (skip cool down) and continue with X-10 Low Impact (skip warm up).

Tues… Hiit Circuit Lower Body

Wed…Hiit Circuit Upper Body

Thurs… Party Rockin Step #1

Fri…Pedal Power (or your favorite solid cardio workout)

Sat…STS Total Body

Sun…Total Body Stretching (segment of your choice)

WEEK THREE

Mon…Plyo Hiit Two (skip cool down) and continue with X-10 STEP (skip warm up).

Tues… Lift It Hit It: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders

Wed… Lift It Hit It: Legs

Thurs… Lift It Hit It Back/Biceps/Shoulders

Fri… Plyo Hiit One (skip cool down) and continue with X-10 Cardio Blast (skip warm up).

Sat…RIDE (or your favorite solid cardio workout)

Sun…Yoga Relax

WEEK FOUR

Mon…Low Impact Hiit Two (skip cool down) and continue on with X10 Fat Burning Circuit (skip warm up).

Tues… Lift It Hit It: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders

Wed… Hiit Circuit Lower Body

Thurs… Lift It Hit It Back/Biceps/Shoulders

Fri…Hard Strikes

Sat… Hiit Circuit Upper Body

Sun… Total Body Stretching (segment of your choice)

Thought I just had a bad cold but yesterday Dr. said "didn't I realize that I had the flu?" Still weak & coughing after 7 days of bed. The nights of coughing are doing me in. I will give myself (forcing :)) a few days starting tomorrow of yoga and very light cardio and with luck soon I will be jumping in on this great rotation. Thanks Cathe and have a Great New Year.

Hi Cathe! I do not (yet!) have the X10 DVD - what would you suggest as a replacement for those workouts in the rotation that utilize X10? I was thinking maybe a premix from To The Max or Crossfire could work for either the Cardio Blast & Fat Burning Circuits - not sure what to use for the Low Impact X10, but I imagine something from the Low Impact Series will work? Since I don't know the workouts I'm trying to replace, I am just not sure which way to go. I appreciate any input in that regard & thank you so much for the awesome rotation - I am really looking forward to it!!

I don't have STS Total Body. Any suggestions for a substitution? I have LIS, XTrain, X10 series & RWH DVD's. Please help.

Thought I just had a bad cold but yesterday Dr. said "didn't I realize that I had the flu?" Still weak & coughing after 7 days of bed. The nights of coughing are doing me in. I will give myself (forcing :)) a few days starting tomorrow of yoga and very light cardio and with luck soon I will be jumping in on this great rotation. Thanks Cathe and have a Great New Year.

I hope you feel better soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.