Jan 25, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Jan 25th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Fit Tower: Tone & Tighten ” Live! A total body Fit Tower workout focusing on high rep resistance training. You’ll start out with lower body resistance training, followed by upper body resistance training and then finish with core exercises.

Equipment Needed:

A Fit Tower (a chair can be substituted for some portions of this workout)

A light to medium tension fitness loop

A light to medium tension 6ft fitness band

A fitness mat

Optional lifting gloves if you want a better grip on the band work.

Oh this one was a winner! I really liked all the band work. It definitely hits the muscles in a different way than weights. And all the pull-ups, chin-ups? Let’s just say W “ow”.

The music was great too! :)

I loved this workout! The moves were great and intense. I wondered how you would keep creating new workouts for the FT and make them feel different from eachother and here you go. A favorite for sure!

Did this one today.....my muscles have flown south for the foreseeable future. I doubt they will return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Jan 25th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Fit Tower: Tone & Tighten ” Live! A total body Fit Tower workout focusing on high rep resistance training. You’ll start out with lower body resistance training, followed by upper body resistance training and then finish with core exercises.

Equipment Needed:

A Fit Tower (a chair can be substituted for some portions of this workout)

A light to medium tension fitness loop

A light to medium tension 6ft fitness band

A fitness mat

Optional lifting gloves if you want a better grip on the band work.
I think this may be my new favorite Cathe Live workout. It hit all of the muscle groups hard and with absolutely no weights.

I wanted a total body workout for today and this was a sweet one. Challenging and intense without the iron gravity.
Loved the different muscle recruitment from the table top pull ups to the criss cross push ups. The band intensity worked the upper body with every "pulse and pump" which marched right into the core work. Of course, Cathe's lower body segment is always a screecher and a great way to start Tone & Tighten.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.