Jan 22, 2015 ...Strong and Long Legs LIVE

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: Thursday Jan 22 at 9:15am EST we will be doing Long and Strong Legs Live!!! Get ready to shape and define powerful lean long legs in a matter of minutes. Class will start out with varied weight work and finish out with barre work (as in ballet barre). Equipment needed:

A set of 10 lb handweights

A set of 15 lb handweights

A ballet barre (or chair as a substitute)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: these types of leg workouts are my favorite Cathe Lives!

So sorry to hear about the camera person's medical scare. Hope he/she is OK. Thank you for finding a way to bring us this workout despite that unfortunate event.

Lisa

I just watched most of today's class and you know, I guess this is the first time
I have seen Cathe in a class by herself and I can truly say, "Awesome job, Cathe,
Awesome job!!
Hope all is well with your camera person.

I have seen Cathe in a class by herself and I can truly say, "Awesome job, Cathe,
Awesome job!!

OK, I couldn't help myself. Had to do this one today and it was just as fun as I anticipated. I agree with aqua girl about how unique it was to have one-on-one time with Cathe!!! Well, I better clarify that it was awesome togetherness time until Cathe made us stay in a static plie squat for what seemed like forever! That was just mean! :D

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.