Jan 08 rotation

Hi cathe, i don't have this dvd's is there a way that i can substitude with others that i have

I don't have:
Cardio Kicks
High Step Training Advanced
Interval Max
Rhythmic Step
Imax 3
Maximum Intensity Cardio

I have:

i have all the body blast series
"" "" Intensity series
drill max
body max 2
body fusion
butts ans gutts
low impact circuit
4 Day Split DVD series
Low Impact Step + Total Body Sculpting DVD
Hardcore Series: Low Max DVD
Hardcore Series: Kick Max DVD
Hardcore Series: Muscle Max DVD
Gym Style: Back, Shoulders and Biceps DVD
Gym Style Legs DVD
Hardcore Series:Core Max DVD
Hardcore Series:Stetch Max DVD
Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD
Gym Style Chest & Triceps DVD
Cross Train Xpress DVD

Oh my!! i have so many! (well i love cathe she is the best)
If Cathe or anyone can please help, how can i substitude i will really appreciate it thanks so much. and I hope the New Year brings lots of blessing for you and your family cathe, and the sames goes for all the wonderful ladies in this forum (honestly) bye
:7 :7

Woot!

Just what I need to get my backside in gear and working out after the holiday season!

Thanks Cathe you are the WOMAN!

This rotation does look like fun
}(

For Cardio Kicks you can substitute Kick, Punch & Crunch or Kick Max. For Interval Max you can substitute Imax 2.

I don't have HSTA, MIC or Rhythmic Step either. I was going to substitute Rhythmic Step with Step Blast, HSTA with High Step Challenge and MIC with CTX 10-10-10 and Step & Intervals (skipping the warmup on the Step & Intervals workout).

Hi Cathe - - I was just checking out this and your past New Year's Rotations and see that you often add on that 20-25 minute run to weights days. The road I live on isn't safe to run on (narrow and windy), but I like to use my rebounder indoors. Do you think it's as effective for fat burning as running?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.