Jadon Adam

Melanie - I posted an update on my Circus story thread, and added a PS for you, but wanted to put in a big congratulations here, too.

We have an Odessy and it's great - we can fit two larger seats with the infant seat between them all on the second row of seats. There's a third row that folds into the floor that we could use, but with it folded down, there's plenty of room for the double stroller plus a week's worth of groceries.

Hope you're feeling good and that all is well with Jadon. You sound so happy! Guess we'll have to sign up on the new mom's check-in pretty soon, eh? ;-) But not today - enjoy these weeks of newborn heaven!!

KC

Hi to all. Yes, I'm very happy & content. God has truley blessed our family again. What an amazing God!!

Sunnydelight, we never heard of the name Jadon prior to delivering our son. I bet it is pronounced the same way: Jay done. Is that how you pronounce your DS name?

KC, yes I can't wait to workout again. Especially since I haven't seemed to have lost a pound yet. How is that possible? I weigh the same amount as I did before delivery. How discouraging. The good news is DH went grocery shopping & didn't buy anything I like. A blessing in disguise?!?!

We will definitely have to test drive the Odyssey too. ;)

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

RE: Jadon Adam---more updates!!

Ditto: Miriam was 6lbs 4oz and we are still in preemie and GAP size: up to 7lbs and she is now 7 weeks old.

Congrats on your son!:)

we pronounce ours JA-DEN, so i guess it's a little different it's funny because when we choose the name we had only known of one other (will & jada smith's son) now it seems we hear it all the time:)

Sunny, this is the first time I heard of the name. Now that we have one in the family I'm sure I'll hear of it more often. ;)

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.