I've confessed, now, what's YOUR Guilty Pleasure Song

RE: I've confessed, now, what's YOUR Guilty Pleasure So...

Hmmm. Might be eminem. I think he's a great rapper. I want his greatest hits CD. *hangs head*
Debbie

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
--Family Guy

And Tete, this one's for you:

"According to Melodic Rock, Escape Music's "Foreigner Tribute" album will be released on January 28th and will contain thirteen songs instead of only eleven. The two songs not confirmed on our previous news are "Urgent" with lead vocals by Alan Clark from Change Of Heart and "Prisoner Of Love" with lead vocals by Chris Ousey from Heartland, and Troy Reid from Stranded."

Ooooooh, I LOVE Audioslave and Chris Cornell. mmm...

Just about anything by Duran Duran. (Another 80's child here!)

OMG, Shelley! I'm married to Chris O'Donnell! I did not know I was sleeping with him every night. Until this photo post, I did not know who he was...or I did not know I knew who he was. Yeah, my DH looks like him, but a leetle older, but not much.

That said, is Led Zepplin "Stairway to Heaven" considered a guilty pleasure or Chicago "Unchained Melody"?

"Stairway to Heaven" is definitely not a guilty pleasure. That's a classic!

Shelly, I've noticed over th eyears that you are a HUGE Tool fan and I just wanted to tell you this. My 6 year old son loves Tool as well. He has 3 of their albums. My brother is so proud of that, he shares it with all of his friends how cool his nephew is.

Just thought I would share too!

Kathy

Ok, I'll confess, I have the latest Ashley Simpson CD and I love it. But I'll only listen to it behind closed doors, when I'm cleaning the house, by myself.

Kathy

:p
I've been a fan of Chris Cornell since Soundgarden and "Hands All Over".

My guilty pleasure song of the moment is "Fergalicious". I haven't downloaded it yet, but I do have "London Bridge."

:p
I've been a fan of Chris Cornell since Soundgarden and "Hands All Over".

My guilty pleasure song of the moment is "Fergalicious". I haven't downloaded it yet, but I do have "London Bridge."

Okay, I love lots of different kinds of music so I think I could list a lot of different songs but I guess I'll have to say "Brick House" by the Commodores.

"She's a brick... house...!"

:7

Kel

I also love all different kinds of music. My mp3 has a little of everything. I especially like 80's music. Ie: Rick Springfield

I love all kinds of music, but I am a metalhead at heart. It really depends what kind of mood I am in for those guilty pleasure songs. I recently downloaded two metal songs from way back and have been listening to them continuously lately. One from Warlock and the other from Helloween.

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.