It's Tootsie Roll MADNESS!!!!!

This thread is killing me! i want sugar!!! my favs are chocolate, caramel, peanut butter and gummy stuff like gummy bears or hot tamales. yummm!

jes:9

ooooh, I second the person who said Lidnt chocolate! There's a factory in the town that I live in along with a factory store - very dangerous! They have these great waffer thin chocolate squares that I like to keep in the house for those enivitable cravings. 15 of them are a serving size but I limit myself to 4...or 5. Ok, no more than 6 :)

Bite size reece's peanut butter cups are banned from my house, along with oreo cookies - once I start on those it's all over.

ohhh let's seee.... mike and ike, sour patch kids, gummy bears, snickers, dark chocolate... hmmm should i go on?? lol}(

ohhh let's seee.... mike and ike, sour patch kids, gummy bears, snickers, dark chocolate... hmmm should i go on?? lol}(

OOOO, why are we doing this to ourselves! Donna, you and I have the same cravings - tootsie rolls, chocolate tootsie roll pops, chocolate covered cherries, Milky Way Midnights...

Let me add a few - Three Muskateers, Zero Bars, Skor or Heath Bars, Twix, York Peppermint Patties, Ice Cream Sandwiches (had to toss those in)...

You're killing me, you know that? I'M ON PHASE ONE OF SOUTH BEACH! NO SUGAR OF ANY KIND! HELP!:p

M&M's, Mounds, Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Plain Chocolate Bar (the double thick one), dark chocolate with coconut from the candy store:9 :9 , Good N Plenty, & Necco Wafers.

S I G H!!!

Ruth:+

Hang in there Ruth! At least you won't have to do Imax as a guilt fix after eating these goodies!

I love Tootsies, Twizzlers, Peanut M & M's, and London's Chocolate Caramels (this is an Ohio fix!)

Heath Bars - heaven.

I am also proud to say I have managed to get about 20 of my co-workers as well as myself hooked on Atomic Fireballs - we rationalize that we can't stay awake after lunch without them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.