It's really working!

jsutera

Cathlete
I just had to post to the forums today with this realization - after finishing meso 2 week 2 of legs last night, I could feel a marked change in how I handled each tri-set which leads me to believe that STS is working not just on the outward appearance of muscles but on how strong I am starting to feel.

It's a pretty crazy feeling to me - I've been working out for years and years and this is the FIRST time I've seen such results and I'm SO thankful to Cathe for that!! I even admitted last night that I actually do love lunges...but that was after the first in the tri-set so maybe I didn't love them so much at the end but still, I could lunge a lot deeper than before and I felt it big time! :D

Anyway, just had to share that STS thought 'o the day. How is everyone else feeling other than DOMS-crazy? Anyone else noticing those big changes in muscle appearance and strength gains?

Totally agree with Jess's post...it's working and I ALWAYS feel it - pain in a good way! - and am seeing improvements not only in tone and strength but form, endurance and overall ability.

I love STS and am thrilled with how it's working!! Awesome job Cathe, this is amazing.

Change is coming

Hey all

I was just thinking that I wanted to say the same thing! I can see slight changes but today doing Disc 14 I really noticed my knee strength was improving. I have on knee that is markedly weaker than the other and today it did not bother me to do the static lunges. I feel stronger, I look more toned. My only issue is that I have not dropped any body weight but I am willing to wait. It is going to happen. I am eating really well and doing lots of cardio on the off days.
The funny thing is that when I started Meso 2, I was missing all the quick changes from move to move from Meso 1. I wasn't feeling like I had worked as hard.... but then the next day I realized that I was seriously mistaken. After disc 14 I am worried for tomorrow... will I be able to walk???

Seriously loving STS
Heather

Ha, good question. I'm getting more and more and more tight and sore as the day goes on - I think that's partly due to the run I did this morning, partly due to sitting at work all day and partly due to the DOMS that always set in big-time in Meso 2!

I'm with you - STS is the best, I'm in love! And you're right, the weight will come too...I went to the doctor on Monday and learned I've lost 3 lbs since last year (literally haven't weighed myself since then, believe it or not) but I firmly believe part of that weight loss was fat and part was weight gain since muscle weighs more than fat and I believe it was almost entirely due to STS these past few weeks. I am more into working out now than ever, thanks to Cathe and the STS crew! Thank you!!

Such an inspiring thread!!

I haven't had any weight loss yet, but STS is forcing me to challenge myself (a good thing). STS has me trying things I was too scared to try on my own (pull ups, chin ups, etc). For the first time in my life I am able to do things like 30 consecutive standard pushups on my toes. I can now do a few triceps pushups on my toes and this comes after years of trying and coming to the conclusion that I should simply get used to doing those on my knees. I now do lunges with more depth and better form than before - these things are such wonderful little milestones for me.

Also, I am beginning to realize how STS will help me with other Cathe workouts once my STS rotation is over. I can see myself using heavier weights than I used to for workouts such as Muscle Max, MIS, or Gym Styles. And my form will be better too!

I am currently in week 3 of meso 1 (doing each week twice before moving on), and I'm already impressed at the strength gains I've made.

Can't wait to see what type of results meso 2 will bring.

Ditto! I'm feeling the same way, and I'm where you are in STS.

Love these DVD's, I will do them over and over again, until I get to my desired look/strength/muscles.

How wonderful of Cathe to do this for us.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.